In the "Irish Eyes" episode, Lois mentions that she lived in Ireland as an exchange student. I don't think the amount of time she lived there, or her age (high school or college) at the time was mentioned
Hi, Snarla. smile What I could have added in my response above is that we in Ireland are somewhat confused in our attitude to distance measurements. wink If you're in a city, such as Dublin, most local road-signs are still in miles. It's only the long-distance signs, on motorways and major roads, which are in kilometres. In addition, the 'metricisation' of Irish roads has been a long, slow process, over many years. I certainly remember all Irish major roads having their distance signs in miles. So even though we know that Lois did spend some time in Ireland, given that we're not told where and when this happened, it's quite possible that she won't have seen metric road-signs - or even, if she did, that she might not have paid them any attention. If you're not a driver, it may not be the sort of thing you'd notice.

Anyway, again, as Kae said, I think it is far more likely that Lois was just in the sort of mood where she'd get snippy about anything she decided bothered her. And Clark knows this: remember, he's the one who reminds her that she's no stranger to Ireland.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*