One word: WOOOOOOOWWWW. smile1 . I could read it a thousand times! (happy sigh)

There's one thing, though, that I'm not sure I quite understand (it might be a direct consequence of reading too fast <g>). Lois's anguish feels a little too strong for me. I know she's been through a lot,and maybe the consequences are just beginning to sink in, but still. The marker scene was incredibly described; I could feel her pain, but I couldn't help but feel at the same time that it was a little extreme. Does any of it make any sense??? 'Cause if it doens't, feel free to say so <g>.

I AM loving the story, honestly, but I have one last complaint: do you really have to wait so long in between sections???? I mean, I'd understand if you felt the urging need to post EVERYDAY...

Cris

PS. Almost forgot. I love the contrast between Lane's attitude towards Alt Clark adn Clark's attitude towards Lois. Lane, though softening thanks to Alt Clark's influence, it's still closer to the early Lois: independent, stubborn (wait, make it VERY stubborn)... It's fun to see her deal with her feelings for Clark. And it's also fun to see how Alt Clark deals with her.

Cris