CC, this section is really intriguing and well written.

Remember I wrote last time that I had a hard time accepting that Lois would marry Alt Clark in any universe. Well, I can accept it more now that I've read this section. It makes so much sense that she felt so alone, a drift, and that the only anchor she had was Clark, even though he wasn't really her Clark. Her Clark also needed to hear that there are definite differences between the two men and that there are two very different kinds of love.

You handled this one so well. There interview gave them the chance to stand back from their emotions and deal with their fears.

Except that when we decide that all will be good between Lois and Clark ( :rolleyes: What were you thinking, gerry, it's only part 2 of 10), Lois's fears are graphically shown when she puts the message on her body...and Clark sees it. Omygoodness mecry

And then there are AltClark and AltLois trying to deal with their relationship. I like the way the little things (his ties, Lois's things) are the core of arguments rather what is really bothering them. But maybe they need to sit down and interview each other. But then they're busy counting minutes and hours looking for a fight.

Excellent section

gerry