Wow, CC!!

This is wonderful and so heart-wretching to see the respective couples struggle through the aftermath of what Tempus had put them through.

I loved the interview! It was so poignant, and I'm glad Clark found out that she waited to sleep with the other Clark, but then this nearly had me in tears..

“Simple. I loved him. I always will. For who he was to me. For what he gave to me so selflessly, never asking for anything in return. And you…are the man I am in love with.”
Lois didn't make a move towards him, but the space that had been between them seemed to have evaporated. “Whose eyes I can't stand to read pain in. Whose arms I always want around me. Whose body fits mine. Whose heart is tied to my heart…by a chord that even time and distance couldn't break.”
Then when she wrote the message on her stomach, about how afraid she was to wake up and find herself in another universe - WOW!!

The relationship between the Alt couple is as equally intriguing. I loved the kiss and how Clark counted down the time before she tries to pick a fight, and how she counters with the time before he mentions Lois.

I could go on, but it's time to get my kids up...

Great story, CC! Can't wait to see what's next!

Missy