Hi,

Great piece. help
They need a lot of help. eek

“I’m going home,” she choked out. “I don’t want you to come, ok?”

He was behind her, his warm hands on her shoulders, his hard chest against her back.

“Why does the tie bother you?” he breathed into her hair.

“It’s ugly,” she finally sobbed. “She could *not* have loved you, giving you a tie like that! It’s a sign, Clark. You’re just too sweet to see it. She was trying to make you…ugly! Trying to alienate you from everyone else. Trying to make you into a…a stupid, ugly tie-wearing guy.”

“I don’t want a divorce,” he replied, apparently finding something in that logic he wanted to hear. “Let’s go home.”

“Can we fly?” she asked, cringing at the pleading sound in her voice.

In answer he wrapped his arms around her, turning her towards him and tucking her head into his neck. They floated soundlessly up the stairwell, to the roof and up.

“Let’s take the long way,” she sighed.

“You got it,” he answered.
This Lois 2 and Clark 2 are nuts! This is scarry. eek

“Simple. I loved him. I always will. For who he was to me. For what he gave to me so selflessly, never asking for anything in return. And you…are the man I am in love with.”
Lois didn’t make a move towards him, but the space that had been between them seemed to have evaporated. “Whose eyes I can’t stand to read pain in. Whose arms I always want around me. Whose body fits mine. Whose heart is tied to my heart…by a chord that even time and distance couldn’t break.”

He dropped his head into his hands. Blinking against the tears that wanted to come. “I think that will be enough for today, Ms. Lane,” he rasped.
Beautiful! drool

More soon, please.

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF