In no particular order. Well, no order that exists outside my funky brain blush

clap

He and Lois had discussed this at length. "According to a story you wrote, you've already asked me that question. And received my response."

"Would you like to comment on that interview?"

"No," Clark said. "Would you?"
clap notworthy

For the first time, Mayson smiled - a cruel, triumphant smirk. "Have you consummated this relationship?"
eek notworthy

Mayson scowled.
Probably thinks all sorts of derogatory terms about Lois. Traitor to the Human race and Freak Lover probably being among the more civilized ones.

"So, despite him being alien, he's normal enough that you're physically compatible?" Mayson said. "He's not ... impotent?"

Lois's eyes swept lingeringly down the length of Clark's body, and then she directed her gaze to Mayson. "He's ... *super*."

Clark felt as if he was within a few degrees of disintegrating into a slither of blue and red goo and slipping off his chair into a blob of mortification. If he got out of this without melting his hair gel, that would be a bonus.

"The suit *does* come off?" Mayson pressed.

Lois nodded. "It comes off."

"You've actually seen him when he hasn't been wearing the suit?"

"Yes."
Do we still have those in stock? notworthy Hmm apparently so. notworthy notworthy

Linda leant towards Lois, her face alight with eagerness. "The Star will give you $500,000 for a tell-all interview."
Oh boy. And I bet the Playboy would pay even more for a complete ‘interview’ of Lois.
Linda, sensing she now had the floor, asked, "Has Superman proposed?"

"He's my boyfriend," Lois replied. "If he'd proposed and I'd accepted, he would be my fiancé."
I can see the headlines. “Superman lives in sin. Girlfriend says, ‘He has no intention of making it legitimate’.”
"Have you discussed marriage?"

"Yes, we have."

"I'm not even sure it would be legal," Mayson scoffed.
Now, that’s an interesting point. Now that the cat is out of the bag, won’t the more simple-minded reporters conclude that he has never married her but just keeps her around as his girlfriend. After all, there won’t be a wedding for Superman and Ultra Woman. Or will there? And if Lois married Clark, would they then be bigamists?

She cleared her throat, and Jimmy looked up. Lois faced Clark, put one hand on his chest, and gazed intently into his eyes with a love-drenched smile. Jimmy raised his camera and took his shots.
This picture is going to be a killer. But it will be wasted with the jumble of words Mayson is going to provide.

Corrina, I think you handled the interview wonderfully. And now I’m looking forward to part 33. And what a preview that is.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.