A fun instalment, but one that shows me that neither Mayson, nor Linda are exactly what you'd call big time reporters. They both seem more suited for a paper like the Dirt Digger.

There also seems little editorial control over these women. I know that Perry has been sick, and Mayson has a relative on the board, but it seems that this Perry has no real control over his newsroom. Maybe it's time that he considers retirement. I can't see him wanting to continue to work under those conditions.

Just out of curiousity. I'm assuming that this Lois has the classic shoulder length bob. I'm not sure that it was ever mentioned anywhere, but just from actions described in the course of the story, that's the impression I got. So my question is... How does Lois gell back so much hair?

When Ultrawoman appeared on the series Lois had already adopted the shorter style, so it was easy to slick back her do to effect a different look. If this is not the case, I would think it quite difficult to put that much goo in her hair and that it would get all over the back of her neck.

Just wonderin'

Tank (who cuts through all the trivia like A plot and B plot to get to the real important stuff)