Someone needs to yell at Lois, "You're an investigative reporter... Investigate!" Or, better still, they can investigate together. How long will it take before one of them decides to take a closer look at this murder/"suicide" story? Ironically, it appears that Kal's mistake was not, as he supposes, in refusing to accept the murderer's wife's proposal, but in ordering the grieving parents to turn in their weapons.

“Kal, you may be the Supreme Ruler, but you can’t be everywhere and you can’t control everything your people do.”
Lois being Lois. Telling Kal/Clark that SupremeRuler/Superman can't be everywhere or control everything.

Everything seems to be moving along here - Lois and Kal's relationship (I LOVED Lois comforting him, and Kal's "please, please, please" don't leave), Lord Nor's plans, the subtle changes in Tek (or, perhaps it's not so much a change in the man himself, as in the way we see him, I'm not quite sure). But there is one thing that has been on the back burner since the story began, and which I am getting ever more anxious to see resolved - Kal's marriage! Where is his wife? What is her story? How and when will this marriage be dissolved so that Lois is truly free to be with Kal?

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster