Stepping out of the darkness was a man in a Superman costume.

Jacob shifted uneasily, as did several of the men in front of him. They’d had a problem with crazies in the past.
This lead-in is great. Then:

A moment later he and the entire container were rising into the air as though being lifted by a crane. Jacob found himself rushing to the end of the dock along with the others to stare up in the sky.
And, of course, this is the perfect line:

“What are we going to tell the bosses?”

“We found alternate transportation.” Bob spoke finally. “Sometimes God works in mysterious ways.”
“You’re seeing what I’m seeing,” the pilot insisted.

A second plane came up on the other side of him. “I’m seeing it too, I think.”

Clark smiled and waved a little.

This time the planes didn’t fire on him, and for the first time Clark began to realize that while the suit might look a little ridiculous, there was one thing Lois hadn’t mentioned about it. It could be a lot of fun.
This is excellent! Clark is going public! And the Suit is working its magic. I'm sure the pilots will be hoisting a beer or two after their shift today.

Oh, that’s funny,” Dr. Ledderman said. “You, Lois Lane got involved with someone going around calling himself Clark Kent.”
It had to be! It's written in the stars. They are meant to be together.

Now that Clark has gone public, in the view of the government, the fecal material has hit the rotary air impeller. The coverup is doomed. How long is it going to take to get him on live TV? I can't wait.

You know, I'm surprised that a guy like Dr. Ledderman didn't spend a lot of time reading comics as a kid. You'd think that someone with his intelligence would have done so. Why else isn't he picking up on the Superman vibe? Or is it just that he has lots of intelligence and no brains?

The scary thing about this fic is that, if Agent White and the government have proof, it shows how much all of us are being video'd, scanned, monitored, and spied upon every day. It may be too late for freedom in our world. If Clark goes back to his own, I hope that he can prevent the pervasive expansion of Big-Brotherism.

Please, please post more soon. You're bringing up questions, not only of Clark and his world, but of our world as well. It makes me think.....