Myanmar!!! I love how you keep this story so amazingly topical, Shayne! And now thatere's the earthquake in China, too... yes, if only Clark was here for real!

I love how Agent White seems to be a good guy, too. As much as I hated seeing Lois with someone else in Superman Returns, I have to admit that Richard White seemed like a nice guy there. And he was Perry's nephew, too. Well, I'm glad to see that Agent White seems to be on the side of the angels in this story! smile

I also loved how Clark smiled and waved at the fighter pilots. It so reminded me of Christopher Reeve in Superman the Movie, when he saved an airplane and smiled and waved at the astounded pilot.

“You're seeing what I'm seeing,” the pilot insisted.

A second plane came up on the other side of him. “I'm seeing it too, I think.”

Clark smiled and waved a little.

The voice on the radio cursed for a moment. “If it's really who it looks like, he can hear you. If it's some kind of trick, then they may have a radio. Either way, deliver the message.”

The pilot flicked a switch and said, “Unidentified aircraft, you are in United States airspace. Land at the following coordinates or you will be fired upon.”
"Unidentified aircraft!!!" I love it!!! smile1 smile1

I loved this, too:

By all rights, Clark shouldn't have been able to lift the shipping container, no matter how strong he was. The metal of the structure hadn't been designed to take the entire twenty six ton weight of the structure spread across the minuscule area of two human hands. The metal should have crimpled like tissue paper in his hands.

Clark's best guess was that the same thing that allowed him to protect Lois from the wind and cold of moving at supersonic speeds also allowed him to better distribute the weight of a relatively massive structure. Spread thin, it didn't protect the object he was holding against anything but its own weight.
Yeah!!! I love when weird comic book physics gets explained!!!

“Interestingly, we have footage of Ms. Lane hugging this very person in Washington DC. less than an hour after the boat's miraculous recovery.”

Lois flushed as the video in question was played. It looked a lot more intimate from this angle than she'd remembered it being. It had been a spontaneous display of emotion, but in black and white it looked like something much cozier.
I also love how it seems obvious to outside observers that Lois and Clark are in love, but they themselves have not yet realized. Certainly not Lois, that's for sure.

Yeah!!! With Agent White on their side, things are beginning to look hopeful!

Ann