Eep! How could I have left this feedback so long un-replied to?! Bad me! Thank you all so much for the wonderful feedback! I'm so thrilled that you enjoyed the angst and the revelation! dance

Dave – You already know you're my hero. Thanks for the best feedback ever. wink

Sas – Thanks again for all your help with this one! I love that the angst comes off really well for you. evil

Ann – About the revelation – I don't see it so much as Clark only revealing things to her because he'd given up completely on them. He felt defeated, yeah, but he hasn't given up all hope. wink

I cannot say that anyone has ever explained Lois's and Clark's feelings following her rejecting him and soliciting Superman, as well as you did here
Wow, Sheila! That's a wonderful compliment! Thank you! smile

Wendy – Ooh! I made you delurk! *g* I love that you picked up on the sharing of the blame, the compromising – one of the main things I was trying to get across, I think: it wasn't one person's fault more than the other, really. Hurt feelings on both sides more than blame, and that's just something they have to work through. laugh

Thanks again, everyone! smile

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.