I loved the relevation scene between Claire and Trace. It sontinued completely differently than I had anticipated, and it was just great.

Chloe looked at Marisol curiously. "Who are you?"

She replied tentatively. "Hmm... Marisol Stuart." When Chloe gave her a puzzled look, she said, "Your dad... invited me to stay for a few days. I'm from Smallville. He thought that maybe... he could help me."

"Help you? Help you do what?"

Mari bit her lip and started biting her fingernails. "I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to say."

Chloe just looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She wasn't going to push the issue. She imagined this was probably related to one of her dad's stories. "Well, okay."
That is something I'd call a wonderful non-revelation! Even Clark and Lois themselves couldn't have done better! grumble )

Amanda looked between Caitlyn and Clark. "You two... you two are married?"

Clark put his finger to his mouth in a 'shh' motion. He whispered. "The family doesn't know yet. They think we are engaged."
Hush! The whole household is listening! Big family is watching you! rotflol

"New Krypton?" she said emotionally. "They... aren't going to hurt anyone, are they? I mean.. a friend of mine was raped by one of the New Kryptonians."

Clark looked surprised at that. "Really? Hmm... Umm... Umm... Your friend. Did she have a baby? Amanda shook her head no.
Or did she simply hide it well? We'll never know, will we?

"Oh, yeah, right. Just like everybody else. Right? He's almost a *god*, Chloe! He's *not* like everybody else."

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "You'd be surprised, Ben. You'd be surprised."
rotflol rotflol rotflol

In answer Rya screamed and let out a Kryptonian curse. She grabbed K'al by the shirt. "~This is *your* fault. *Your* fault. I'm never doing this again! Do you hear me?! *Never*! And don't *even* think about us ever having sexual relations again.~" K'al swallowed hard and backed off. "~Where the *hell* do you think you are going? You come back here!~"
Do women in labour really act like that? I mean, she was there, too, and she - hopefully - enjoyed herself, too. So why is it all *his* fault? confused

He nodded. "Oh, okay." He did so but swallowed hard. He crossed his arms, Superman style. "Does my presence confirm what Clark and Caitlyn told you?" She nodded.

K'al looked up and in his confusion with everything going on, he said, "What do you mean what Clark told her? You *are* Clark, are you not? I have been so misinformed?" Everyone except Amanda and Rya looked at him with shocked amazement. K'al immediately realized what he had done and hung his head. Rya had no idea what had happened, and she really didn't care. She was squeezing K'al's hand so tightly that he winced.
Oh, my! How many more people will you turn into co-conspirators? And how many more ideas for a relevation scene do you have? They're getting better and better!

As Los finished with Rya, Amanda took the baby to the crib and quickly wiped her off. She checked her out thoroughly then put a diaper and the little outfit on her. She giggled. "Super baby." She then wrapped the baby in the red blanket and handed her back to K'al.

K'al smiled broadly. "How did you find such an outfit? I am so pleased to have my child wearing the House of El symbol."

Clark chuckled. "Your brother Jon found it at Wallmark's."
lol What else is there to say? lol

"I know honey. We will have a big celebration, okay?"

K'al's eyes danced. "Yes. We will give you a Kryptonian celebration."

Los smiled broadly. "The Celebration of Union. Yes, that will be perfect!"
Uh-oh! That's gonna be interesting! What evil schemes does a certain writer have in mind?

And your not quite nfic-sequence (it was definitely more than just one act!). Beautiful. Exciting. Surprising. Funny, even. Marvellous.

She hadn't known until recently that she could talk to others with her mind and they could talk to hers, but she had known for along time that she often knew what people were thinking. Like right now, she knew that Zared was thinking about stars and sunsets. And K'al was marveling over his baby. Brook was dreaming about Legos. Jon was awake and was worried. He didn't really feel good. She didn't always know who was thinking what, but sometimes she did.
That strong, huh? And at what a distance! (Stars and sunsets, indeed!) Wow!

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)