I hope that this Alex is not another Krypterran at work. After all, they can't just all be wonderful people, considering their parentage

I'm not tellin' yet. All I'll say is that he is a mean, nasty guy. A Super villain in the making. (Hint: He's 17.)
A super villain with the ability to (nearly) brainwash a telepathic Krypterran? What sort of mind magic does that guy possess? <shudder>

Clark looked surprised at that. "Really? Hmm... Umm... Umm... Your friend. Did she have a baby? Amanda shook her head no.

Or did she simply hide it well? We'll never know, will we?

Well, is she hid it well, she's hidden from me, too. Of course, being as how I'm the author....
It's not as if there could be anything hidden from you, is it? (If it weren't for you not knowing, I dfinitely could explain how she managed to do that...) laugh

Guess he figures Jimmy has known for years so maybe it will be okay. I'd imagine he'd be more worried about Cat than Trace. Trace will protect Pixie at all costs.
Same here. But then, the Cat you pictured is not that much like the gossip columnist from season 1. Perhaps she'll just try getting her hands on his backside (not unlike Jenny) - 'for good old time's sake' or something like that. cool

Oh, so Lara merely captured Clark's dream. I thought that both were sharing an experience that happened somewhere else, the mutilator being escaped and so on, but this version is at least equally good.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)