Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33835 10/30/06 01:58 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I loved the relevation scene between Claire and Trace. It sontinued completely differently than I had anticipated, and it was just great.

Chloe looked at Marisol curiously. "Who are you?"

She replied tentatively. "Hmm... Marisol Stuart." When Chloe gave her a puzzled look, she said, "Your dad... invited me to stay for a few days. I'm from Smallville. He thought that maybe... he could help me."

"Help you? Help you do what?"

Mari bit her lip and started biting her fingernails. "I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to say."

Chloe just looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She wasn't going to push the issue. She imagined this was probably related to one of her dad's stories. "Well, okay."
That is something I'd call a wonderful non-revelation! Even Clark and Lois themselves couldn't have done better! grumble )

Amanda looked between Caitlyn and Clark. "You two... you two are married?"

Clark put his finger to his mouth in a 'shh' motion. He whispered. "The family doesn't know yet. They think we are engaged."
Hush! The whole household is listening! Big family is watching you! rotflol

"New Krypton?" she said emotionally. "They... aren't going to hurt anyone, are they? I mean.. a friend of mine was raped by one of the New Kryptonians."

Clark looked surprised at that. "Really? Hmm... Umm... Umm... Your friend. Did she have a baby? Amanda shook her head no.
Or did she simply hide it well? We'll never know, will we?

"Oh, yeah, right. Just like everybody else. Right? He's almost a *god*, Chloe! He's *not* like everybody else."

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "You'd be surprised, Ben. You'd be surprised."
rotflol rotflol rotflol

In answer Rya screamed and let out a Kryptonian curse. She grabbed K'al by the shirt. "~This is *your* fault. *Your* fault. I'm never doing this again! Do you hear me?! *Never*! And don't *even* think about us ever having sexual relations again.~" K'al swallowed hard and backed off. "~Where the *hell* do you think you are going? You come back here!~"
Do women in labour really act like that? I mean, she was there, too, and she - hopefully - enjoyed herself, too. So why is it all *his* fault? confused

He nodded. "Oh, okay." He did so but swallowed hard. He crossed his arms, Superman style. "Does my presence confirm what Clark and Caitlyn told you?" She nodded.

K'al looked up and in his confusion with everything going on, he said, "What do you mean what Clark told her? You *are* Clark, are you not? I have been so misinformed?" Everyone except Amanda and Rya looked at him with shocked amazement. K'al immediately realized what he had done and hung his head. Rya had no idea what had happened, and she really didn't care. She was squeezing K'al's hand so tightly that he winced.
Oh, my! How many more people will you turn into co-conspirators? And how many more ideas for a relevation scene do you have? They're getting better and better!

As Los finished with Rya, Amanda took the baby to the crib and quickly wiped her off. She checked her out thoroughly then put a diaper and the little outfit on her. She giggled. "Super baby." She then wrapped the baby in the red blanket and handed her back to K'al.

K'al smiled broadly. "How did you find such an outfit? I am so pleased to have my child wearing the House of El symbol."

Clark chuckled. "Your brother Jon found it at Wallmark's."
lol What else is there to say? lol

"I know honey. We will have a big celebration, okay?"

K'al's eyes danced. "Yes. We will give you a Kryptonian celebration."

Los smiled broadly. "The Celebration of Union. Yes, that will be perfect!"
Uh-oh! That's gonna be interesting! What evil schemes does a certain writer have in mind?

And your not quite nfic-sequence (it was definitely more than just one act!). Beautiful. Exciting. Surprising. Funny, even. Marvellous.

She hadn't known until recently that she could talk to others with her mind and they could talk to hers, but she had known for along time that she often knew what people were thinking. Like right now, she knew that Zared was thinking about stars and sunsets. And K'al was marveling over his baby. Brook was dreaming about Legos. Jon was awake and was worried. He didn't really feel good. She didn't always know who was thinking what, but sometimes she did.
That strong, huh? And at what a distance! (Stars and sunsets, indeed!) Wow!

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#33836 10/30/06 03:03 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Have I told you that I love this girl? Just to make sure: I love this girl!
Yes, she is. Don't miss Trick or Treat - The Littlest Hero. The story is about Lara and is the story you suggested.

Do women in labour really act like that? I mean, she was there, too, and she - hopefully - enjoyed herself, too. So why is it all *his* fault?
Oh, yes, they definitely can be like this. I worked in labor and delivery and this is fairly normal during the stage right before delivery. They are often irrational.

That strong, huh? And at what a distance! (Stars and sunsets, indeed!) Wow!
By this time, Jenni and Zared were back home, but they were both still thinking about stars and sunsets.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#33837 10/30/06 03:37 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
smile Wow! Two for one today? Coolness!!

"Yeah. I've wanted to a long time, but I was pretty sure you would say no. I'm hoping that's no longer true."

She smiled widely. "Yes, I'll go out with you."
clap yay! I think it's so sweet that they should go out together.

Yes, father, she is full term or very near it. I'm sorry. We have shamed you.
Shamed? They don't know the first thing about Clark, do they? hehe! Poor K'al always thinking he needs to be a certain way - I wish he could relax a little while he's on Earth.

"I thought it would be a few more months before I would be a grandfather."
So did we, Clark... so did we!

I really thought the blue one was the hottest.
LOL! That little bit there is just priceless!

<Oh, god, he's about the hottest guy I've ever met.>
That *totally* got me in a fit of giggles! hehe!

Looks like there's another couple in the forming, eh? Cute!!

"Oh. So is this sleepin' without clothes on is how babies get in tummies?" Lara grinned bashfully and bit her lip.
For the one-millionth time... I adore this kid. She's just absolutely precious! That whole conversation is so endearing! clap

"Hi, I'm Lara! I just turned four! How old are you?"
rotflol
Did I mention how precious this kid is?

..I'm not all too sure I want to read that last scene that starts in Clark's room. Do I? I'll have to come back for it anyway, cause I actually have to start working... my coffee break's been over for 10 minutes already. LOL!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#33838 10/30/06 04:47 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, come on, read it! It's clean (it's PG13, after all). You'll want to read the part about Lara anyway.

#33839 10/30/06 06:55 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
wink Just read it now. 'ya know, sometimes I wonder how the hell I manage to be able to read nfic, cause that little part of your story had me all blushing and embarassed in a matter of seconds... I definitely should not have read *that* at work! LOL!

"Dream... Bad dreammm." Her tears had not calmed at all but had turned into sobs.
Awwww!!! poor sweet little thing. My heart's totally breaking now!
[Linked Image]

I swear, if anyone hurts her.... grrr!!! wink

Looking forward to the next part, Nancy! Nice work on this one! smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#33840 10/30/06 07:07 AM
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nancy,

What other descriptive words can I say but: wave

Stuart

#33841 10/30/06 03:13 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#33842 10/30/06 04:00 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, guys - Olympe, Lara, SNL, and Maria!!

I hope that this Alex is not another Krypterran at work. After all, they can't just all be wonderful people, considering their parentage
I'm not tellin' yet. All I'll say is that he is a mean, nasty guy. A Super villain in the making. (Hint: He's 17.)

As I said, a *most* intersting dialogue! Not to mention the rest of it. (Can I quote your whole story, please?
I'm so pleased that you would like to quote my whole story.

And Lara really is a cute kid, isn't she?

Clark looked surprised at that. "Really? Hmm... Umm... Umm... Your friend. Did she have a baby? Amanda shook her head no.
Well, is she hid it well, she's hidden from me, too. Of course, being as how I'm the author....

Los smiled broadly. "The Celebration of Union. Yes, that will be perfect!"
Uh-oh! That's gonna be interesting! What evil schemes does a certain writer have in mind?
Yes, she has evil planned. evil

Shamed? They don't know the first thing about Clark, do they? hehe! Poor K'al always thinking he needs to be a certain way - I wish he could relax a little while he's on Earth.
Don't know if he can relax or not. We'll have to see....

<Oh, god, he's about the hottest guy I've ever met.>
That *totally* got me in a fit of giggles! hehe!

Looks like there's another couple in the forming, eh? Cute!!
Hehehehe....

Awwww!!! poor sweet little thing. My heart's totally breaking now!
I swear, if anyone hurts her.... grrr!!!
No. Nobody has or will hurt her. Clark was just checking her room to be sure since she didn't want to go back in there. But that wouldn't be unusual to want to avoid the room that you had a terrible dream about a Green monster, would it?

Clark learning of Trace's discovery - as long as Clark doesn't "throttle Jimmy and Cat" for being so careless.
Guess he figures Jimmy has known for years so maybe it will be okay. I'd imagine he'd be more worried about Cat than Trace. Trace will protect Pixie at all costs.

However, I can see "green clouds" on the horizon and this can only mean trouble. This will shake the Krytponians and Kryterrans from the rest and will help to alleviate fears about the even increasing appearances of more super children.
Not quite sure I understood this. If you are referring to the mutilator, he is safely tucked away and won't get out of jail. He'll be mentioned again, but that's about it. Clark's nightmare was just that - a nightmare. It wouldn't be unusual to have a nightmare after being so brutally attacked.

Did she capture her father's dream?
You're good, Maria! Yes, she did. Of course, her dream lasted longer than her father's did. I actually had something in the original version about her picking up his dream, but I took it out. More about that later.

#33843 10/31/06 01:01 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I hope that this Alex is not another Krypterran at work. After all, they can't just all be wonderful people, considering their parentage

I'm not tellin' yet. All I'll say is that he is a mean, nasty guy. A Super villain in the making. (Hint: He's 17.)
A super villain with the ability to (nearly) brainwash a telepathic Krypterran? What sort of mind magic does that guy possess? <shudder>

Well, is she hid it well, she's hidden from me, too. Of course, being as how I'm the author....
It's not as if there could be anything hidden from you, is it? (If it weren't for you not knowing, I dfinitely could explain how she managed to do that...) laugh

Guess he figures Jimmy has known for years so maybe it will be okay. I'd imagine he'd be more worried about Cat than Trace. Trace will protect Pixie at all costs.
Same here. But then, the Cat you pictured is not that much like the gossip columnist from season 1. Perhaps she'll just try getting her hands on his backside (not unlike Jenny) - 'for good old time's sake' or something like that. cool

Oh, so Lara merely captured Clark's dream. I thought that both were sharing an experience that happened somewhere else, the mutilator being escaped and so on, but this version is at least equally good.

#33844 10/31/06 07:30 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
As you know, Nancy, I'm the world's greatest Lois fan. And when I saw that there would be sex in this part - Clark and Caitlyn sex, that is - I felt, at first, that I just couldn't read this cahpter at all. But then I knew that I wanted to see Rya's baby being born, and anyway - I was almost sure that there would be some good stuff about Clark's children. So I decided to read most of this, but there was no way I would peek inside Clark and Caitlyn's bedroom.

I really like Trace! And I'm glad he knows about Clark's identity, and about Claire's identity, too - I mean, that she is the Purple Pixie! and I'm so glad she has broken up with Alex - but of course, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him! drool

"I hope Jon's okay, but I really do think he has an infection. I.. I was really hoping that after he went through puberty that wouldn't be a problem any more."
This sounds a little worrying. Is there a real problem with Jon's health?

"Yeah, it's their birthday. They think I've forgotten."

She hit herself in the forehead. "Duh. Yes. June the eighth. Yes, I should have realized. You just told me when all their birthdays were. No party?"
Aaaaaaawwww, Nancy. Thanks!!!!! blush

And then Lara talks to Clark about sex, and it's absolutely adorable... but since it was about the sex that Clark was going to have with Caitlyn, I couldn't enjoy her questions very much. Well, Nancy, you know that Hangup is my middle name.

Jenni nodded in agreement. "So, Zared, how's it feel to realize that you aren't the oldest?"

He shrugged. "It doesn't make any difference. It actually explains a lot. In some ways, I always felt like I had brothers that I didn't know. I guess I must remember them. If dad thinks really hard, he can remember seeing the face of Jor-El and Lara."

She nodded. "You know it must really be something to have memories of such a young age."

"Yeah, I guess. So, Jenni, what's it feel like to know we aren't going to have the first grandchild?"

She pursed her lips. "I'm bummed. But I'll get over it. Besides, they are going back to New Krypton eventually."
This is really funny.

He leaned forward and kissed her. "You're right. Jenni. Do you feel up to a flight? I'd like to give you a special wedding gift."

She smiled. "What? What?"

"I'm not telling. It's a surprise. You feel up to it?"

She nodded. "Absolutely."

He nodded in excitement. "Grab a jacket and let's go!"
Wonder where they are going?

Amanda knocked on the door of the master suite. Clark looked at Lara and smiled. "Lara, will you let the nice lady in?"

She nodded and answered the door, looking up at Amanda. "Hi, I'm Lara! I just turned four! How old are you?"
Isn't she irresistible? You know, if I had been Amanda, I probably would have told her. But of course Clark needed to tell her that there are questions you really shouldn't ask....

Amanda replied, "Yes, yes. A baby is being born. The mother to be is visiting from where?"

Clark and Caitlyn shared a brief look.

Clark said, "Luxembourg."

Caitlyn said, "Lithuania."
Oh-oh!!!

"Let me explain. Okay, the lady in labor, her husband, and his brother are all visiting from New Krypton. The two young men are..." Clark took a deep breath before he continued. "Superman's sons. They are all here visiting him."

"New Krypton?" she said emotionally. "They... aren't going to hurt anyone, are they? I mean.. a friend of mine was raped by one of the New Kryptonians."
Wow, Nancy, you give us one emotional jolt after the other all the time, it seems!

Clark looked surprised at that. "Really? Hmm... Umm... Umm... Your friend. Did she have a baby?" Amanda shook her head no. He nodded. "No, they aren't going to hurt anyone. Please know that most Kryptonians are nice people. You'd trust Superman, wouldn't you?"

She narrowed her eyes a bit. "Yeah. He saved my little girl's life once. I'd feel a whole lot better hearing this from him."
So Clark will have to change clothes and show himself as the other him. Well, it's good thing he's healing and beginning to look better, or he couldn't really pass for Superman.

Amanda asked in awe, "So that means if Superman had actually returned to New Krypton, he wasn't just going to just help out? He would have ruled the planet?"

Caitlyn nodded and said quietly. "Yes, he would have."
Well, no nice guy in his right mind would want to rule a society like that one.

Ben broke off his kiss to Chloe and looked up. "Chloe. Chloe! Superman is here!"

"What?" She shook her head in puzzlement. "What are you *talking* about, Ben? What makes you think Superman is here?"

Ben was pointing at the door. "Saw him. He walked by. He even waved at me when he realized I saw him. Wow, I knew your dad was his friend, but seeing him here... Wow. That gives it a whole new meaning." He looked at her and cocked his head. "You don't seem very surprised." She shrugged. "Wait! I bet he's here all the time, isn't he? Oh, my gosh." He jumped up on his feet. "Wow!"

Chloe grinned. "Calm down, Ben. He's just like everybody else."

"Oh, yeah, right. Just like everybody else. Right? He's almost a *god*, Chloe! He's *not* like everybody else."

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "You'd be surprised, Ben. You'd be surprised." She patted the couch. "Now sit back down. I'll introduce you sometime. You'll see."
I love Ben's awe and excitement here, and how Chloe tells him to calm down, because Superman isn't such a big deal.

"Most people would be pretty darn excited to meet him. I mean, how many times has he saved us all?"

She grinned and blushed lightly. "You're right. He is pretty great."
But then Ben makes her see that Superman really is a very big deal after all! That's lovely!

"Daddy! Daddy!" She whispered to Trace, "He's in the suit."

Clark found that he was wrong. And why in the world was Claire calling him daddy when he was dressed in the suit. He hadn't heard what she said to Trace. He stood to the side of the door and said, "Yes?"

"Come in a minute."

"Claire! I don't think..."

Trace said, "Clark. I know. I heard Jim telling mom."

Clark then walked in and put his hands on his hips. "You know, do you?" He sighed and shook his head. "Gotta go. Rya's having a baby."
Well, Ben doesn't know yet, but Trace certainly does. And Clark has to put up with the idea that more and more people know about him.

Los knocked on the door and then opened it. Clark hung back and Los looked at him expectantly. Clark moved his head back and forth sideways. "Well, make sure it's okay first..." Los looked at him and nodded and they both entered. Evidently Los' idea of 'okay' did not match Clark's idea of 'okay' because Amanda was examining Rya. Clark blushed a bright red and turned away from the scene.

K'al looked at his Father curiously. "Father, you have the right to attend this birth. Why do you blush?"

Clark shook his head lightly. "Must be an Earth thing. Fathers-in-law don't usually attend when their daughters-in-law are giving birth," he said ironically. "How is she doing?"
Poor Clark! That was embarrassing.

In answer Rya screamed and let out a Kryptonian curse. She grabbed K'al by the shirt. "~This is *your* fault. *Your* fault. I'm never doing this again! Do you hear me?! *Never*! And don't *even* think about us ever having sexual relations again.~" K'al swallowed hard and backed off. "~Where the *hell* do you think you are going? You come back here!~"

K'al swallowed hard and looked at his father with a bit of shock. Clark put his arm around him. <~This is normal, son. She doesn't mean it. And... it might get worse. Now go back her to side and don't leave no matter what.~> He nodded encouragingly.
But I love how Clark can give K'al this fatherly bit of advice.

He nodded. "Oh, okay." He did so but swallowed hard. He crossed his arms, Superman style. "Does my presence confirm what Clark and Caitlyn told you?" She nodded.

K'al looked up and in his confusion with everything going on, he said, "What do you mean what Clark told her? You *are* Clark, are you not? I have been so misinformed?" Everyone except Amanda and Rya looked at him with shocked amazement. K'al immediately realized what he had done and hung his head.
Aaahh, K'al, stupid boy! And poor Clark.... Really, as I said, more and more people know about his identity by the minute!

She whispered. "Don't worry. I'm not telling anyone. I found out in a medical situation anyway, so I'm bound by that if nothing else."
Doctor/patient confidentiality.... I really like it.

And yes, I'm a healer - or physician. I began my studies when I was approximately the age of thirteen earth years." He then explained how few healers there were, how he had come to study at such a young age, and how the training was somewhat individualized. "Rya is almost eighteen of your earth years. Her last name is Pe, but she rarely uses it. The child will have the sir name of El."
Hmmmm. Los began his studies when he was thirteen years old, and now, at eighteen, he is a healer already. You don't get much of a childhood on Krypton, I guess. Rya is also a bit young to be a mother.... But then, Jenni is exactly Rya's age, and I never complained about her pregnancy, did I?

Martha walked into the kitchen and sighed. She was worried about Jonathan. He wasn't too happy about the announcement of Clark's and Caitlyn's engagement.
Me either, Jonathan, but I guess it's just me and you. (And I'm pretty sure Caitlyn will make a believer of you.)

Hannah and Jon flew to Wallmark's, the only place open at this time of the evening on a Sunday. Hannah was thrilled - especially when she realized she could fly on her own. She couldn't stop gushing about the 'amazing' experience. She was all smiles as they looked around the baby department. "Someday, we'll need all this stuff, Jon."

Jon's cheeks became pink. He grinned. "Yeah, we will."
Aaaaaaawwwwwww!!!! Adorable!!!!

He held up a little dark blue outfit and said excitedly, "Oh, look! Isn't this adorable?" The dark blue 'onesie' had a Superman logo in the middle of it.
Sounds cute, Nancy, but what's a 'onesie'?

"~Behold a daughter, born from the House of Pe and into the House of El.~" He repeated the same in English. He laid her on Lady Rya's stomach.

While leaving the baby on Rya's stomach, Amanda quickly checked her out. "Everything seems good. She's beautiful. Look at all that dark hair."

Rya smiled at K'al. "~She's beautiful. What shall we name her?~"

K'al shrugged. "~I don't know. It's ultimately up to you. That's tradition.~" He looked up at everyone and smiled.

Caitlyn leaned over to Clark. "They don't seem to be too upset because it's not a boy. I thought that was the big thing. You know... the first baby had to be a male and all that."
I'm glad it's a girl, and I'm glad they are not upset because it's not a boy.

K'al smiled broadly. "How did you find such an outfit? I am so pleased to have my child wearing the House of El symbol."

Clark chuckled. "Your brother Jon found it at Wallmark's."
Adorable!!!!

"Behold, Lady Jonna-El, a Noble of New Krypton, born from the House of Pe and into the House of El." He smiled at Jon. "Lord Jon-El, Lady Rya and Lord K'al-El were so very pleased with this outfit that Lady Rya named the baby in honor of you. They have also asked that you and Hannah be honorary parents. Do you agree?" He directed his thoughts directly at Jon and Hannah. <By the way, you can't say no.
I love this! And I love the fact that Jon and Hannah can't refuse the honor of being Lady Jonna's honorary parents!

Oh, but... as I scrolled down a little more, I saw that Clark was kissing Caitlyn passionately, so I quickly had to escape. So, no, I couldn't read the end of this. Bet I missed something important, too.

Anyway, until I reached the part where Clark was kissing Caitlyn, I really, really enjoyed this chapter!

Ann

#33845 10/31/06 08:48 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Oh, Ann, what is wrong with Caitlyn?
I liked her from well, if not the very beginning, then from the moment she met Clark's family.

Obviously, she has a good heart that is even big enough for Clark's numerous offspring.
Okay, she is a bit of a workaholic scientist, but Lois' 'workaholicism' equaled hers at least. Clark should be used to that by then!

So, why don't you like her? Because you believe that Clark belongs to Lois, and only to her? And that he has to live unhappily ever after her untimely death? Don't be so hard on him!

#33846 10/31/06 12:52 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks for all the feedback, guys!

A super villain with the ability to (nearly) brainwash a telepathic Krypterran? What sort of mind magic does that guy possess?
No. Just a jerk messing with a 15 year old's mind. He didn't brainwash her. He just played on insecurities already there - like her being upset about the red hair and her not thinking she was pretty. That kind of thing. No 'mind magic' as in telepathy involved.
~~

Same here. But then, the Cat you pictured is not that much like the gossip columnist from season 1.
No, she won't give anything away. She doesn't want Clark mad at her because she hopes he will help advance her career. But she will be all 'ga ga'.
~~

Alex - but of course, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him!
No, we haven't.
~~

Are you going to make K'al and Rya's baby have the same birthday as the twins - a birthday that may have some significance to me, too?
Nope. The day before - June 7. I didn't want the baby to have the same birthday.
~~

Has Alex hypnotized Claire or something? Of course... it's a well known, sad fact that girls who get raped often blame themselves. They think it was all their own fault, and they are too embarrassed to go the police. Why is that? If you get mugged, you rarely blame yourself for it or hesitate to inform the police.
No, he didn't hypnotize her. Reference my answer above about him messing with the 15 year olds insecurities. I don't know why that is about rape. Perhaps because it is so... invasive.
~~

And when you have Los pat and scratch Meowoof like this, I just want to hug the guy
Yeah, that Meowoof has the whole household - including the two dogs wrapped right around her paw. Maybe she can even get the stuck up cat, Sapphire to come around. (Sapphire, by the way, is based on my own stuck up cat.)
~~

Tell me, will Los and Mari live on Krypton or on Earth?
Let's just say... angst. Remember that Los is royalty. And even if Mari proved to be Lord Nor's daughter, she would be from a disgraced house. (She isn't Lord Nor's daughter.)
~~

This sounds a little worrying. Is there a real problem with Jon's health?
Yes. I've already established that he was sick a lot as a kid.
~~

You know, if I had been Amanda, I probably would have told her. But of course Clark needed to tell her that there are questions you really shouldn't ask....
I started to have Amanda tell her, but I then I decided Clark should interrupt instead.
~~

Wow, Nancy, you give us one emotional jolt after the other all the time, it seems!
I hope that's good. I think it is!
~~

Well, no nice guy in his right mind would want to rule a society like that one.
Even from Clark's short influence, they have changed a lot.
~~

And Clark has to put up with the idea that more and more people know about him.
Yeah, that's what happens with a large family....
~~

Poor Clark! That was embarrassing.
Embarrassed Clark is so cute.
~~

Los began his studies when he was thirteen years old, and now, at eighteen, he is a healer already. You don't get much of a childhood on Krypton, I guess.
Life is hard on New Krypton.
~~

A onesie is a one piece outfit that goes on like a t-shirt and snaps at the crotch. Very handy for babies. And who would have thought such a common item would so please K'al and Rya?
~~

Bet I missed something important, too.
Yeah, you missed Lara's nightmare. You need to read that part. That's the part I said to pay close attention to. (It has something to do with the story Trick or Treat.)
~~

Ah, Olympe, I wished Ann liked Caitlyn, too, but I've come to understand her.... You see, Ann is a Lois fan.

#33847 10/31/06 03:52 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
So, why don't you like her? Because you believe that Clark belongs to Lois, and only to her?
Yes, Olympe, that's how I see Clark. Because, you see, I've been a Superman fan for one year, namely, in 1968. But since 1969, I've been a Superman and Lois fan. That is, for 37 years I've thought of Superman as the man who belongs to this one woman. I probably would have lost interest in Superman altogether around 1969, if I hadn't become convinced that he is destined to love Lois. And I did lose interest in him in 1980, after I had seen Superman II, where he rejected Lois. A small part of me retained the idealized picture of Superman, however, where he loves Lois. Then in 1990, Superman asked Lois to marry him in the comics, and I was totally hooked again. And since then, I've loved Superman because of his superpowers, his nobility, his double identity and his love for Lois!

So what's wrong with Caitlyn? Absolutely nothing, except that I can't accept her as Clark's love and sex partner because she isn't Lois. As I said, Hangup is my middle name... but please bear in mind what kind of Superman fan I am before you totally judge me.

Ann

#33848 10/31/06 07:16 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So what's wrong with Caitlyn? Absolutely nothing, except that I can't accept her as Clark's love and sex partner because she isn't Lois. As I said, Hangup is my middle name...
Ah, yes, Ann, we have had some spirited discussions, haven't we??

Did you go back and read the end - the part about Lara's nightmare?

#33849 10/31/06 09:26 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
No, I didn't. Do you think I can do that without accidentally sneaking a peek at the Clark and Caitlyn sex? shock

Ann

#33850 10/31/06 09:51 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Okay, I read it! I read it from the end, so I did manage to miss the sex. Green monster, hmmmm?

And Lara knows that Jon isn't feeling well. That really worries me. You can't make him too sick, Nancy!

Ann

#33851 10/31/06 10:59 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
@ TOC: Okay, you are forgiven! In fact, I can sympathize. But I won't judge Clark or Caitlyn for what Classicalla lets them do. After all, its not their fault! wink

And, another stupid question regarding the plot: Why on earth doesn't Jon consult Los about his health? He is a healer, even a good one. And he has quite some experience with the kryptonian physiology and anatomy. Even better, let Los and Caitlyn do the checkup together.

#33852 11/01/06 10:29 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
But I won't judge Clark or Caitlyn for what Classicalla lets them do. After all, its not their fault!
Hehe....

Why on earth doesn't Jon consult Los about his health? He is a healer, even a good one. And he has quite some experience with the kryptonian physiology and anatomy. Even better, let Los and Caitlyn do the checkup together.
Yes, Los will be helping. Jon isn't asking because he'd like to ignore it. Lara has picked up that he feels sick because he is just now really realizing it himself.

Hey, Ann. Did you catch Clark's nightmare?

#33853 11/02/06 01:10 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hey, Ann. Did you catch Clark's nightmare?
Hmmmm, yes, I think I did. But I don't want to go back and re-read it. No Halloween monsters could be even remotely as scary to me as stumbling upon what was going on with Clark just before he had that nightmare. shock eek shock

Anyway, I'm glad that Los will help Jon. Both Los and Jon are adorable boys!!! sloppy

Ann

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard