Thanks, guys - Olympe, Lara, SNL, and Maria!!

I hope that this Alex is not another Krypterran at work. After all, they can't just all be wonderful people, considering their parentage
I'm not tellin' yet. All I'll say is that he is a mean, nasty guy. A Super villain in the making. (Hint: He's 17.)

As I said, a *most* intersting dialogue! Not to mention the rest of it. (Can I quote your whole story, please?
I'm so pleased that you would like to quote my whole story.

And Lara really is a cute kid, isn't she?

Clark looked surprised at that. "Really? Hmm... Umm... Umm... Your friend. Did she have a baby? Amanda shook her head no.
Or did she simply hide it well? We'll never know, will we?
Well, is she hid it well, she's hidden from me, too. Of course, being as how I'm the author....

Los smiled broadly. "The Celebration of Union. Yes, that will be perfect!"
Uh-oh! That's gonna be interesting! What evil schemes does a certain writer have in mind?
Yes, she has evil planned. evil

Shamed? They don't know the first thing about Clark, do they? hehe! Poor K'al always thinking he needs to be a certain way - I wish he could relax a little while he's on Earth.
Don't know if he can relax or not. We'll have to see....

<Oh, god, he's about the hottest guy I've ever met.>
That *totally* got me in a fit of giggles! hehe!

Looks like there's another couple in the forming, eh? Cute!!
Hehehehe....

Awwww!!! poor sweet little thing. My heart's totally breaking now!
I swear, if anyone hurts her.... grrr!!!
No. Nobody has or will hurt her. Clark was just checking her room to be sure since she didn't want to go back in there. But that wouldn't be unusual to want to avoid the room that you had a terrible dream about a Green monster, would it?

Clark learning of Trace's discovery - as long as Clark doesn't "throttle Jimmy and Cat" for being so careless.
Guess he figures Jimmy has known for years so maybe it will be okay. I'd imagine he'd be more worried about Cat than Trace. Trace will protect Pixie at all costs.

However, I can see "green clouds" on the horizon and this can only mean trouble. This will shake the Krytponians and Kryterrans from the rest and will help to alleviate fears about the even increasing appearances of more super children.
Not quite sure I understood this. If you are referring to the mutilator, he is safely tucked away and won't get out of jail. He'll be mentioned again, but that's about it. Clark's nightmare was just that - a nightmare. It wouldn't be unusual to have a nightmare after being so brutally attacked.

Did she capture her father's dream?
You're good, Maria! Yes, she did. Of course, her dream lasted longer than her father's did. I actually had something in the original version about her picking up his dream, but I took it out. More about that later.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~