Hey Nancy! Finally able to sit down and read this. YES! (you should put a lil blue arrow on your story, btw)
Thanks, I'll fix it! (Along with a few other boo-boo's in the story. Arggghhh...)
~~

ROFL! Hi to the cat. And I have to say... Yay to the no sex.
Last time you were upset that Clark and Caitlyn didn't consummate their marriage....
~~~

Ahhhhhhhhh! Krypterran, I suppose?
Ah, darn it all... How'd ya' guess?? wink
~~~

Ok wait... it took Lois 2 years to figure it out, but one jerk of the man's head and this girl ets it? I feel for poor Lois, here. It's like the whole galaxy wants her to be stupider than most.
It's only because she heard it, too.
~~

And the conversation between Jama and Brook and Lara is just so cute and funny! I wonder what her question was... hoping we find out a lil later in that part!
Her question had to do with sleepin' together. It'll come up in the next part... Poor Clark.
~~~

huh? wait, he knows it's one of them? man... my swiss cheese brain is leaking information out so bad... I don't remember how come he knows.
At first, he didn't. But he was enamored with the Blue Fairy and the Purple Pixie (especially Pixie), and he recorded the newscast they were on. After watching it over and over, and then hearing Jimmy tell Cat that Clark was Superman, he put two and two together. Then he watched the newscast again so he could figure out which one had 'the dimple'. He was pleased to find that Claire was also the Purple Pixie.
~~

Thanks, Lara!!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~