Hey Nancy! Finally able to sit down and read this. YES! (you should put a lil blue arrow on your story, btw)

Meowoof says hi! No babies and no sex...
ROFL! Hi to the cat. And I have to say... Yay to the no sex. (sorry Clark!)

"Yes, I know. And yes, I'm finishing up the sequel now. It's probably going to be called The Calm."
Oooooooh! *applause* I'm a sucker for titles that go together like that, I do it all the time with my stuff - the calm after the storm, I think it's brilliant! smile

She replied nervously. "Yes. The.. umm... scissors broke." She looked at him with an unasked question. She was hoping he would know why she was here.
Ahhhhhhhhh! Krypterran, I suppose?

Mari was watching Clark intently and when he turned his attention back to her, she said, "You are him, aren't you?"
Ok wait... it took Lois 2 years to figure it out, but one jerk of the man's head and this girl ets it? I feel for poor Lois, here. It's like the whole galaxy wants her to be stupider than most. wink

Lara walked in then and said, "S'up?"
YAY! Lara's there! ...I love Lara. Seriously. If she didn't already have parents, I'd adopt her. Right now, on the spot. She'd just plain adorable!

And the conversation between Jama and Brook and Lara is just so cute and funny! smile I wonder what her question was... hoping we find out a lil later in that part!

Trace was excited as he drove to the Kent home. He had ulterior motives. He wanted to find out which of the twins was the Purple Pixie.
huh? wait, he knows it's one of them? man... my swiss cheese brain is leaking information out so bad... I don't remember how come he knows.

Great part, Nancy! I really enjoyed it!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies