First off, Annie, I won't wish you a happy birthday. I don't acknowledge my own birthdays, so I can't see why anyone else would want to either. It just means that you're getting older.

Now, on to the story. Good instalment. Lois is locked and loaded for battle (well, she's in the planning stages at least). Of course her first course of action should be that makeover you hinted at. But it should be carefully plotted out, for the best effect. The idea of burgandy is good, because your Lois obviously knows that Clark likes burgandy. The next, and most important part is to make her (Lois) stand out from, and contrast Lana in every way she can. Lois is an intelligent, hard charging, driven and determined person who is gainfully employed at a job which she excells at. Lana is an idolent, conniving, opportunist who wouldn't know a W-4 form if her life depended on it. Also, Lana is a moderately attractive woman with long blonde hair. Lois is a beautiful, sexy woman who should show up with... (do I really have to say it? wink )

Let's get ready to rummmmmble! (sorry, that was a flashback to the days when I watched wrestling).

Tank (who thinks it would be hilarious if Clark was totally aware of everything both Lana and Lois were doing during this whole time, after all, he does have certain unfair advantages when it comes to finding out things)