All I have time for is some mini-micro-feedback, so fasten your seatbelts, please....

“Ok, Lois, first off, if you go home, you get to work with Superman. That’s a plus,” Bridget began.

“And he’s in love with a thinner version of me,” Lois argued. “So that’s a good and bad point.”
I love this, Lois weighing the pros and cons of going back to Metropolis with Superman! The fact that Lois believes Clark to be in love with a thinner version of her really makes the choice interesting.

And this was completely irresistibly funny, but I would find it unspeakably horrible, if it happened to me:

“Lois, that’s so great! You can stay at my place until you find a new apartment, of course. That is, if you want to.”

“Like *that* won’t get the press in an uproar,” Lois said, picturing tabloid journalists lurking outside on the balcony, taking pictures of her as she walked around Superman’s apartment and having them end up on the cover of the National Whisper with the headline: “BBW girlfriend Lois Lane parades around naked in Superman’s love nest”.
And I completely loved this little snippet - so Lois, so Clark, and so sweet:

“Smallville? That’s really the name of the town? I thought when people said you were from ‘Smallville’ they were being sarcastic, like it was their own private slang for someone coming from a hick town. Oh, I’m sorry, Clark,” as she noticed his crestfallen expression at her snark about his home town. “I know you lost your parents when you were young, and I’m sure you have a lot of sentimental memories of your time growing up there. I might be bored out there in the middle of nowhere, to be honest, but if I’m going to have no privacy in Metropolis, it might be a viable option to consider. Thanks for the offer.”
As for the hypnotizing session, well, I'm a hardened old skeptic, and I'm afraid I don't believe in reincarnation. And I was a little disappointed at this:

You must realize that remaining overweight is not good for your health. From this point on, you will no longer look at food as a safety net. You will eat healthy foods. You will no longer eat when you’re not hungry. You will realize that you are deserving of love and that you are a beautiful person and gradually you will bring your weight down until it is proportionate with your height. You will no longer blame yourself for what happened to you in that other life.
How do I put this? I believe that so many people become overweight today because so much food is available, it is served in such large helpings, and it's so perfectly attuned to the average "peak preferences" of human beings. Coca-Cola, for example, must have gotten something right to be able to make such huge numbers of people drink it daily. And MacDonalds. And many other producers of fast foods and snacks.

In short, I believe we become overweight because most people find it attractive to eat large helpings of good-tasting, if fattening, food. I would guess we are genetically programmed to eat sweet and fatty foods whenever they are available, and in as large quatitites as possible, because during most of the lifetime of the human race food has been scarce, and starvation has been a real threat to our survival. Eat now, survive later - that's the rule that used to apply, but doesn't do so any longer. Therefore, I believe most of us do not become fat primarily because we have a problem in our lives, but because we are genetically programmed to like sweet and fatty foods.

I would like you to keep this Lois fat, because I really think she is more interesting that way! thumbsup

Ann