Hi everyone,

thanks for the feedback. I do think that overeating can be for emotional reasons. I know that when I was a kid, my mother was sick and in the hospital alot, and I got bounced around for baby sitting purposes while my father went to work. I was normal weight until I was about 6, when I went to school I would worry whether or not my mother would be home when I got out of school. I'm pretty sure I developed bad eating habits - eating = love for me. Once you're overweight as a child, you will have a life long problem for sure.

As someone who has conquered weight for a while and then lost the battle again, I do believe that very attractive women do get "harassed" alot. Being overweight protects a woman from all that attention - being hit on, etc. It can be a subconscious way to be left alone. Problem is, when there's a guy you really want to notice you, he generally doesn't.

I believe that there are lots of reasons that people become overweight. Lack of exercise is certainly one, but emotional overeating is something I've personally done. I've broken the habit, but once you're overweight all you have to do is look at food and it seems to go straight to your hips.

And strong-willed people don't usually do well with hypnosis, so we're going to see how it affects Lois' eating habits, if it does.

Angst? There's going to be some. No real WHAMs though. A story isn't interesting without SOME angst....

See ya tomorrow nite!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"