As Ann said, it is an on and off canon that Superman has an aura. I'm pretty sure it's LnC canon. I think it's fanon that he can't fly his fastest while carrying someone, and it makes sense that he wouldn't be able to carry someone across the ocean in a second without causing them harm. I don't think he is ever seen flying extremely fast with anyone on the show.

I'm just now reading all 8 posted chapters. Great story. Interesting feedback, too. I love it that you made a Clark who loves Lois regardless of what she looks like.

On another aside, which has nothing to do with your story, I also don't believe in reincarnation, but that doesn't mean I was offended in any way by your story. (My least favorite episode by the way was 'Soul Mates'.)

When I read part one and Lois was called Great Dane Lane, I just felt so bad for her. Awww....

I haven't read through all the other feedback, but I wonder if anyone else has asked if Bridget Crosby looks suspiciously like Margot Kidder... laugh

Is snark really a word? I don't think I like it.

Anyway, this is a great story, and I look forward to the next part. Take care of the migraine. I feel for you.

Nan, I'm curious as to why you had to put a content warning in your Home series. Is that because there was no Lois? (The Home series is my absolute favorite, and any of you who haven't read it need to, in my opinion.)

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~