Awww.... What a sweet part! [Linked Image]

I follow Lois’ gaze from my face, down to my waist, and back up again. “I said nine. I thought you’d be naked... Erm, ready.” Her face is bright red with heat. She looks like she’s pretty freshly out of the shower herself; I can smell the light flowery fragrance of soap on her. I feel some heat of my own starting, but not in my face.
WOW! It's getting HOT! Clark in nothing but a towel is so yummy... drool

“Well, I think for just ‘some’ that you look pretty great yourself,” I say and smile at her. She smiles back at me, a little color coming into her cheeks again.

I mentally kick myself for my audacity. I have got to get a handle on this. What about Lana? Somewhere a voice in my head asks me, ‘But is she really the one?’
If you have doubts, it means she is not the one. wink Come on, Clark, dump Lana pronto!

“Then why don’t we go get some dinner while we’re waiting for it to get dark?” I ask her. Gah! What am I saying? I’m practically asking her out on a date. Clark, you idiot! Lana will kill you if she ever finds out.
Clark, you idiot! Lana can't kill you. You're invulnerable. Duh! grumble When are you going to dump Lana? hyper

Andreia cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15