Edit: Oh, just realized that if it's posted on these boards first, it's not possible to do that. Oops
Still think your idea has merit, ML, and personally I agree with it. If the story as posted on the mbs gets into an area that doesn't suit your individual reading tastes, then stop reading. If you're really, desperately keen to know how it turned out, you can always catch up with it later, on the Archive, or here on the mbs once it's had its last segment posted.

Really, I don't mind either way about warnings. I feel it's up to the author to decide whether to use one or not. Where I would object is if authors are told that it's a necessary thing, a requirement, and not up to individual choice.

But I don't think that's the case here on the mbs. Is it? (My free time is such these days that it's not often I venture into the fanfic folder at all now, so no idea really if things have changed. But I don't think there's a rule or expectation along those lines. That I know of, anyway. And that's just the way it should be, imo.)

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers