I kind of liked that the Sam/Jack dimension was understated - it meant that you got some nice waffy/comic moments (that resignation/kiss from Jack in the time warp episode has to be one of my all time favourites razz I mean I wasn't expecting hysterics - this is a military unit after all - but some flicker of concern might have been nice. ).

As the group dynamics were what interested me in the first place, increasingly there became not much to hold my attention.

Oh, small disclaimer here - if previous experience holds up I'll probably revise my opinion of S5/S6 entirely on a second viewing. goofy I'm prone to that kind of thing. I was deeply disappointed in Buffy, S4 first time around and had a lovely time wallowing through my DVDs of that season just last week, where it all seemed much funnier and better than I remembered it being first time around. Go figure.

LabRat smile (who nonetheless won't complain at all if Sam and Jack do get closer in S8 thumbsup )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers