I just started reading this yesterday and managed to get myself all caught up, although it wasn't difficult at all to keep my interest. I absolutely love it!

I don't want to be redundant so I will just point out one thing that I don't think has been said. There are obviously many things said about Utopia and its flaws. I agree with all of them, but one other thing has stuck out in my mind when reading all of this. When anyone refers to the founders, they say Lois Lane and Superman. Everything is about Superman. I can understand that, he's the hero, they were his ideals that everything is based on. But I don't think Clark would necessarily like that. He is always so adamant that Clark Kent is who he is and Superman isn't entirely real. I know he has a problem with the Superman craze because it puts pressure on him and he's so humble and modest, but I'm suprised he wasn't worried about the fact that he has been pushed to the side in favor of his 'creation'.

It's a magnificent story, don't get me wrong. I'm absolutely in love with it! (I'm kind of mad at myself for caving in and starting to read it before it was finished though, now I have to wait like everyone else grumble ) This isn't even that important, just an observation I thought I'd point out.

I'm eagerly awaiting the rest of the story! You are amazing! hail hail

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?