Okay, I'm back. And it's because this comment folder made my jawdrop, literally, more than a few times!

Madge is... words fail me. I love that woman, CC. That calm statement for the holodisks. Did you mean to have that moment resonate with Jor-El's final verbal testament to Clark?
Hazel, that is just great! Wow. And, CC, like the bagel thing... if this wasn't your original plan, just pretend it was. goofy

I have a feeling, though, that there's going to be *some* kind of reset button. Either that, or they've moved through dimensions. Or something. Whatever the case may be, I'll wait for the Mistress to post the next two parts and see what she comes up with herself. [Smile]
My point here now is to embarrass myself further, throw out as many ideas as I can so that CC can make her enigmatic comments on how brilliant all these ideas are, and that one of them is right. That way... I can sit and ponder endlessly which one it might be. laugh

Oh... Yes, I'd quoted one more thing of Hazel's for a reason... *ahem* The reset button... Here I was at the end of the section, watching Madge look at the lifelines dwindling... and for some crazy odd reason, I was expecting the lifelines to spike dramatically because... Well, you know, L&C are up in the attic... goofy

And on to Chris's comments:

* Lois' diary that Tempus had read stated that Superman flew her home when the dawn was breaking.. but in reality, Tempus arrived in the darkness...
This is one thing I've been trying not to even contemplate because it's just so... impossible to figure out why! I admire you, Chris, for even attempting it. I do have one thought on that, though... and I'm hoping dearly that I'm right... Lois and Clark arrive back in their time later because this way they keep their memories. If they arrive at the same time or just before they left (like in Tempus Fugitive), everything's gone. But if they come back later... well, here's hoping that this is what saves their memories, or at least some of them.

And touching on something the other Chris said:

Two parts to go. How on earth are you going to wrap everything up in so short a space?
Well, here's my theory (since it does seem to be reccomended that you have at least *some* kind of theory on something while reading this story... good form and all that...): This story is just going to end. Abruptly. *Then* CC is going to start posting the sequel: "Just Kidding... You Guys Seriously Thought I'd Kept It to 18 Parts? I'm. So. Smug. But. Going. Into. Hiding. Now."

Yes, it's a long title, but hey, it's the sequel!! goofy ) expectations, but just look at what you've done! *This* is what I'd hoped the class would be like! You've created (and expounded upon) a true utopia. Now look at all the discussions you've inspired. Pros. Cons. Paradoxes. Just everything under the sun. It's like I've taken a utopia class twice in one semester and I feel just so smart to have all this extra knowledge and theory swimming around inside my brain! I feel priveledged!

And moving on...

Paul!!!! I'm... what's that word? GOBSMACKED! Really. I was reading your post and thinking along and drawing my own conclusions blindly... then yours smacked right into me without warning! How smart is that?! OMG! I'm with TJ on this one... CC, if you already had this planned, you're even more of a genius than I thought!! eek And HUGE kudos to Paul for coming up with that one on his own! How great is that?!

And that concludes my way too long fdk on (not even my own!) fdk. For now. wink

Have I mentioned that you're a brilliant genius and I love you, CC?

Sara goofy

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.