Woo! Sleepless FoLCs club! We'll have to resurrect the loisclark channel on IRC for when we're all up in the middle of the night!
LOL, yes, I remember when Michael was a baby, going on IRC and getting to know all the Aussie & Kiwi folcs real well laugh

edited to add:

I'll have a four month leave and I intend to nurse during this time. I wanted to keep nursing at least the first year, because I know it's important. When I go back to work I'll have to see how I'll manage it.
It can be done, I'm told, but I'm sure it's a challenge. But, you know, even if it ends there, four months is better than nothing... as baby gets bigger you won't be nursing as much, anyway, so it might end up that you give breakfast and dinner, and let someone else provide lunch. wink Anyway, do the best you can, and don't worry about what you can't. smile

PJ

p.s., do you have Cheerios & Goldfish in Brazil? Those are terrific finger foods, and are universally popular among moms I know thumbsup

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K