What I'm wondering about all this is how it all comes around to mentioning what you've read in the Bible, Ann? For someone who doesn't seem ascribe to the teachings of the Bible, you sure do like to use it a lot to advance your opinion.

As much as you run down Christianity, you often mention your grandfather and I recall a remark that you made saying he was an intelligent man, but you totally bust on him for his Christian beliefs and make Christianity out to be some evil conspiracy against women.

I can't help but wonder what someone claiming to be a Christian did or said to you to make you spout such a rampant derision of basic Christian doctrine, when what you don't seem to get is that it's people that make bad stuff happen; people make horrible, evil decisions every day that make this world a horrible evil place, but somehow or other YOU have to make these happenings part of some sexist conspiracy that is somehow founded on Christian beliefs.

I've perused websites and news outlets that point out it's more often Chinese, Indian, and the Middle Eastern cultures that murder their girl children, mostly in the name of favoring a boy child to carry on the family name or to save the family a bride price, cultures that are predominantly NOT Christian, so I'm at a complete loss as to how you continually make this connection.

I know there are a lot of people praying for you, Ann, myself included and I must just continue to hope that whatever malady has you on this obsessive bent will eventually be relieved, because it's completely pitiful to come to this site and find it displayed over and over again.

God bless Ann.

TEEEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!