First, thank you to the mods for deleting my many "post malfunctions". thumbsup

american media doesn't equal american people....hmmmm.... it's run by americans, employes americans, and americans make the decisions....
As a budding journalist I must inform you that a very, very, very small percentage of Americans have a say about what goes in our televisions news and newspapers. The average American has little say about this and before you argue that Americans can boycott the newsmedia let me tell you that most of our news mediums are owned by the same few companies and they run the same stories. It would have been very difficult -maybe impossible in some markets - to find a news paper or news programme that wasn't talking about the nipple debacle.

To paraphrase the Perry White of the comics, we are living in an age of "info-tainment news".

"Let us remember that there is a creative force in this universe, working to pull down the gigantic mountains of evil, a power that is able to make a way out of no way and trasform dark yesterdays into bright tomorrows. Let us realize the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."
-- Martin Luther King Jr.