Originally posted by mrsMxyzptlk:
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] It was in March, when Lex remembered this passage while waiting for Lois to be bailed out after being arrested. No. Claude didn't survive. I thought it would be funny, if everyone kept saying what a bad reporter Wally was and how he jumps to these horrible conclusions, but the one time he's spot on (in accusing Luthor of killing that guy in Paris), nobody realizes he's right, even himself. evil
Ah. I misremembered, then. I knew there had been some mention of Claude being killed in the catacombs, but I thought it was something that happened in Another Lois and that we had finally gotten around to that part in Wrong Clark.

So here Claude was killed back in March, but they only found him last week. What month are they in? I've lost track of how much time has elapsed. [/b]
Claude was killed in January when Luthor left town for a month, but it was March when Lex remembered (thought back upon) killing him. (i.e. when the Readers learned about it.) Currently, mid-April.

The gruesome murder in Another Lois was of Ralph after Lex learned he had tried to rape Lois (and, yes, killed in much the same way), which is why she warned Ralph (via Wally) to leave town for his own safety. (Although, that's not what the other characters thought she was saying.)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.