Originally posted by Morgana:
A lot! smile1

Consider that the ultimate compliment to have your fellow FoLC's looking for both stories.

Think Kerth. thumbsup
Thank you.

Originally posted by Kismatt:
Consider this an offical "BUGGING YOU" post!

[Linked Image]

*does her best Oliver impersonation*

More, please?

thumbsup
*sigh* 'Bug' away ... but please also find me some extra hours/days in the week to write in.

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Hi Victoria!
*nods* Michael.

Well, maybe there's a tiny smidgen of attraction ...
You mean like this?
[Linked Image]
A giant sinking black hole ... yeah I think that might be the level of attraction. I'm also guessing that both of them are past the event horizon.

Maybe it would have helped if she had taken him backstage before the show?

<W is shocked by the type of ideas an ER can come up with>
What? I’m sure she would have been able to ply him in the most intimate ways. Erm…I mean she would have been able to ply the most intimate secrets out of him that way.
Hmmm, you know ... Lois' fantasies .. er dreams ... later on that night might venture into 'backstage' territory, and the idea of accidentally bumping into him, leading to ...

Hey ... he wouldn't necessarily take her up on the offer, but he wouldn't be annoyed at her attentions!!!!
So…gay, then?
*sighs and shakes head* Tut tut

Maybe when she was a teenager ... now she's trying to kill those thoughts.
Unfortunately, these thoughts are about as hard to kill as the guy they’re centered around.
Spot on!

What’s going on?
He's extremely unhappy about the orphanage. He's speed-read through the file Lois tossed across and it has greatly upset him.
Yeah. I expected him to be worried because he’s actually hidden something. Or realized that something nefarious was going on.
Nah, nothing nefarious, just our boy scout that has the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Actually, how she came across to the audience is ... what the readers think. Basically the readers are the audience.
[Linked Image] Well…Clark certainly had no clue. But between Mr. Sole-Savior-Of-The-Universe and his crushing and Ms.-I’ll-kill-him-or-I’ll-snog-him it’s hard to form an informed decision how she came across to normal folk.
wave Michael </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Okay, okay. I have a couple of pages down for the prequel ... but that's it for the moment.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."