Originally posted by Darth Michael:
He nodded, but Lois noticed a tightness in his neck. He didn't smile as genuinely as before and he didn't look as relaxed in his chair.
What’s going on?
He's extremely unhappy about the orphanage. He's speed-read through the file Lois tossed across and it has greatly upset him.

Amanda Cox was his personal assistant and she was the most efficient woman he had ever met.
Wait, Cox? What the… [Linked Image]
Yes, Cox. When Clark reveled himself to the world nine years ago a lot of girls/women got a different view of the world, different aspirations, than they'd had before. He inspired quite a few changes in lives to those in the Cannon universe.

"Yes. The application was assigned to Rose Delgado when we received it nine months ago."

"But Rose …" he stuttered

"Yes, Clark," came her soft reply.
Died?
Not quite - but it is terminal.

"It was. All the paperwork should have been handed over, but I've just checked and her filing cabinet was never emptied. I've just been in there and pulled all these out." She lifted her arms indicating the pile of papers.
So, enough bureaucracy to run a small nation?
LOL. Not quite that much, she did have it all just in her arms.

"Yes, sir." Amanda nodded. Clark knew that he'd been talking in his Superman voice. She only ever called him sir in serious situations.
laugh
laugh

"Welcome back. While we were off air one of my guests disappeared for a minute." Lois turned to the man who had been the most troublesome guest ever.
wave Michael
thanks

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."