Hi Victoria!

Thanks. Now - did the story live up to it or not?
Yeah, I was entertained throughout. It was very well executed! smile1

They are cheering for the next guy about to come through the door. You know, the one that is actually the main character.
confused But the mayor has already entered…
CLARK: grumble

Well, maybe there's a tiny smidgen of attraction ...
You mean like this?
[Linked Image]

Yes she has a separate plan to the show - but she's professional enough to run the 'show' correctly while working on the state of her own heart.
What Lex hears: “She’s a professional.”

Quite a devious mind you have there Michael.
I’m blaming Virginia and her “As the Cape Flaps”…

Well, I couldn't actually see Luthor approving a visit by the Man of Steel, could you?
Yeah. But it does make it hard to explain to the noisy reporter lady…

Maybe it would have helped if she had taken him backstage before the show?

<W is shocked by the type of ideas an ER can come up with>
What? I’m sure she would have been able to ply him in the most intimate ways. Erm…I mean she would have been able to ply the most intimate secrets out of him that way.

Hey ... he wouldn't necessarily take her up on the offer, but he wouldn't be annoyed at her attentions!!!!
So…gay, then?

Ooooh. Nice idea. *ponders*
blush

Maybe when she was a teenager ... now she's trying to kill those thoughts.
Unfortunately, these thoughts are about as hard to kill as the guy they’re centered around.

He could go as Krampus. Also, why isn’t Lois dressing up as a Naughty Elf for the run?

I'm guessing there's plenty that want to see that...
[Linked Image]

It's not really dirt. In the end, even if she is right, all it proves is that the Superman Foundation has lousy administration.
Well, countries have fallen over less…

What’s going on?

He's extremely unhappy about the orphanage. He's speed-read through the file Lois tossed across and it has greatly upset him.
Yeah. I expected him to be worried because he’s actually hidden something. Or realized that something nefarious was going on.

"Welcome back. While we were off air one of my guests disappeared for a minute." Lois turned to the man who had been the most troublesome guest ever.

ER: [Laugh]

W: *raises eyebrows*
What? Wasn’t I supposed to laugh?

That’s the easy part. The paperwork, though…

Oh yeah it took him all of 2 seconds to sort it into piles on the desk.
See? 0.1 second to get home, 20x as long to read the stuff…

It's the way cannon Lois defends ... by attacking. And what she's actually defending is her heart.
[Linked Image]

Actually, how she came across to the audience is ... what the readers think. Basically the readers are the audience.
[Linked Image] Well…Clark certainly had no clue. But between Mr. Sole-Savior-Of-The-Universe and his crushing and Ms.-I’ll-kill-him-or-I’ll-snog-him it’s hard to form an informed decision how she came across to normal folk.

*squints eyes* Are her ideas not good enough for you that you laugh at them?
Well…they do lack a certain kind of Evil Mastermind type of planning…

Uh ... in the sequel? *shrugs* Wasn't it a happy enough ending for you? I thought it was sweet - their private conversation in the corridor.
Yeah…it was sweet. But it’s still like LnC ending after the Pilot. Or possibly even after HoL. Besides, ever since LnC didn’t get a 5th season, FoLCs are a sucker for sequels laugh

How much am I going to get 'bugged' by people for these two?
There's a happy tradition of stake-outs on the boards...
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.