Hi Victoria!

Set in an alt universe in which Clark revealed himself to the world at 18 years old and is the most famous man/celebrity in the world. Lois Lane is the most famous/glamorous News discussion/talk-show host. What will happen when Superman is a guest on her show.
Oh boy. Now that’s a premise!

Outcasts, rejects, unwanted and despised,
/points at Superman in a world run by Jason Trask/

There was only one person that these unexpected calls of appreciation could be for … and Lois could not fault anyone for their desire to make that appreciation known.
Lex Luthor, the most eligible bachelor around?

When he lifted his hand and waved in a most natural, friendly … and slightly shy manner, she knew it wasn’t stage fright.
Aww…she’s all in heat and stuff help

Plus … I have actually been turned away from Mr Luthor's orphanage,
Oops?

Immediately shocked back into action she blurted out the first thought in her head. "Can you come decorate my apartment this year?"
clap My son has finally found an interest in concubines! I thought that would never happen.

If he was every woman's fantasy, then Lois Lane … she was every intelligent man's fantasy. And he was definitely an intelligent man.
So… [Linked Image] ?

Although they were both famous they had never crossed paths.
He could have invited her to the annual New Year’s shindig at the Foundation. He could have instituted it 4 years ago, waited a year to let it settle and then invite Lois by last year’s New Year.

But his assistant cautioned him. Lois Lane was well known for leading guests into a false sense of security with her affable charm, and then blindsiding them with something she wanted to expose.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Yes, I want to expose something of him. [Linked Image]

Clark watched as Lois read through the white slips then crumpled them and slid them down the side of the chair, out of sight.
Hmm…

Gone because ‘crush' would be an inadequate word to use from this moment on.
Love sick stalker that requires his target to setup leadlined drapes?

"Um. I … I asked if anyone could take part with them …" He looked over at the chubby older man who was grinning back like a little child. "It seems that I'm going to be joining."
Fishing for votes?

Mayor Frank Berkowitz was well loved and only just recently elected in anyway. Even when she'd challenged him earlier on the bad permit decisions she'd known it wasn't his fault personally.
Huh. So, previous administration? Now, Lois, that’s a low blow! [Linked Image] Now, go, and get yourself five slaps on your heiny from Superman.

And … she couldn't think of a more unlikely person to see in a Santa suit … or running for charity. But … maybe she'd get another surprise.
He could go as Krampus. Also, why isn’t Lois dressing up as a Naughty Elf for the run?

"Unfortunately, I have an appointment in Milan on New Year's Day, so I will not be in Metropolis. I am most distressed at that. It would have been a wonderful opportunity."
That should be easy to check.

"Then perhaps you can assure you me that the reason this application"- Lois flung a brown cardboard folder over the glass coffee table - "has been in your system for nine months is quite innocent, and you are only following protocol." She watched as Mr Kent leaned forwards and slid the folder over.
She digging in dirt? She does know that digging in dirt usually gets you dirty yourself, right?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.