Thanks for the comments, especially as it has been a busy few days for most of you I guess.

Originally posted by VirginiaR:
I really enjoyed this alt-alt-tale. laugh

Yes! Yes! Yes! smile1 Fun tale. Nice to see Lois making the movers and shakers squirm.
smile1 </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you very much. I've got the prequel and sequel ides in my notebook - they are not forgotten. Don't know when I'll do them though.

Originally posted by Framework4:
Delightful tale.
Thank you very much.

Originally posted by Annalina19:
I'm not a fan of that kind of television but you showed us a great show! I hope you will write the sequel. thumbsup
Me neither, I hate the awkwardness and embarrassment when the interviewer challenges someone. In fact the whole point of the story is NOT the show but the changing 'celebrity crush' that Lois and Clark harbor. But I felt I needed to write the whole show rather than just go 'and then Lois challenged Lex about his business'. It would be a bit lame, and the story would feel empty.

Anyway, neither the prequel or sequel are going to be another 'show'. They focus much more fully on the 'celebrity crush' aspect.

But at the moment, there is actually little change they will be written, so if anyone feels led by their muse ...

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."