Originally posted by Darth Michael:
/checks script/ Yeah, they called it ‘particularly dirty’. Funny thing, though, that’s not was a dirty bomb is. No, in the case of that nuke, it’s just a bomb that yields in an excessive amount of radioactive particles being sent out during the blast. It comes down to which fissionable material is used and how pure it is and stuff like that. The classic dirty bomb is just a bag full of radioactive material and some high explosives to distribute it over a couple of city blocks. Lots of potential for cancer, no mushroom cloud, rapid decline in real-estate value.
I believe they meant the former, not the latter, definition by how it was used in the show.

He’s referring to the spying person then being tied behind a charging horse, huh?
LEX: Only if I get to be the one who yells "Charge!"

Taking the Kryptonite.
LOIS: It legally belongs to the last son of Krypton. Just because he lost it as it scattered over our planet when he arrived, it doesn't make it any less his.
LEX: Possession is 9/10th of the law.
LOIS: When did you ever care about the 'law'?
LEX: When it works in my favor.

Have Arianna steal the Kryptonite instead?
That would be a twist.

LEX: And *yes* that would be stealing.
LOIS: It would be removal of dangerous substance.
ER: So, when Lex would take possession of a gun shipment or some neurotoxins from within Starlabs, that would also be totally fine?
LEX: Sounds reasonable.
FBI: Not to us!
LEX: I hate it when those guys show up. They have no imagination.

/Psst. I know I went out of order, but I had some other FDK to answer here/

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.