Darth Michael: Thanks for sticking with me despite my characters tendency for lunkheadedness.
LOIS: Excuse me? CharacterS? I think there's only ONE lunkhead in this story!
CLARK: I beg to differ! There's me, there's True Clark, since we share DNA, he must be infected as well. Which means it's possible that if lunkheadedness attaches to one's soul then Carlos could be infected as well. Then, of course, you can't forget the woman we all love WHO'S DATING LEX LUTHOR! So, I count at least 4 possible characters with lunkheaded syndrome.
LUCY: And don't forget both Jimmys.
MARTHA: And Jonathan.
JONATHAN: Hey!
MARTHA: And I love you despite of it.
LOIS: hyper

I hear Chip, the new paper boy, is ready to step up.
CHIP: hyper
LEX: Patience my young apprentice. By the way, how's your impersonation of me for the LexCorp talent show coming along?

Nah. They’re not materialistic enough for him.
That was my thoughts on the matter.

He’s never satisfied, is he?
MRS. COX: *I* satisfy him.

Run a hot poker through his guts?
LEX: No, no. The other way around with me playing the red hot...
LOIS: /holds up hand/ Just stop right there. Please. I don't want to hear any more.
LEX: dance She likes surprises. Fabulous!

ER: [Not happy that Lex is keeping Kryptonite so easily located in his secret safe in his secret room behind the office. It's too obvious.]
LEX: Yes, by the time Superman bursts through the lead lined safe, it will be too late for him.
LOIS: What if I just have him unlock the safe and then fly away, and I take the pretty rock and wrap it in lead foil?
LEX: um... yeah. That might work. Ooops?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.