A situation had developed, he had told Jimmy, and Clark was searching Metropolis with the MPD bomb squad to locate Fuentes’s real bomb.
At first I thought you where referring Superman, but no, it’s really been Clark. Why is *Clark* helping the MPD?

If Superman appeared exhausted, how must she look?
[Linked Image]

It was as if the billionaire with a gunshot wound had faded into thin air, and she didn’t like it.
Don’t divine beings often dissolve into mist when they die? Also, won’t she get suspicious when she’s in bed with Lex and he’s lacking the gunshot scar? And won’t he be annoyed by that scar on her arm? Come to think of it, Lois’s dress from the show during Fly Hard was sleeveless, so her scar would be on prominent display.

She stared at him. Superman knew Lex Luthor?
/hands Lois passage explaining the old-school meaning of ‘knowing someone’/

For starters, did you know that Pino was short for Pinocchio?”
So, he had a long nose?

How shallow did he think she was?
[Linked Image]
About ye deep.

Also, clearly, Clark had trouble trusting anyone, except Cat Grant and a couple of farmers from Kansas.
So, according to Lois a women with low morals and a couple of hicks?

The question was what else was Clark withholding from her?
Umm… sweet lovin’? To use a polite term…

“Did you know that there are abandoned coal mines under Metropolis?” Clark asked.
[Linked Image]

“What?” Jimmy said with a shrug. “I did a paper on it in school. I made this really cool diorama of an opening of the Metropolitan United Coal shaft entrance after visiting the park on a field trip.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.