Lois rose to her feet and pointed at the woman. “I knew it! I knew you were a mole.
But she had the wrong organization in mind.

She wished Clark were here to hear these accusations against his friend, the so-called ‘innocent’ Ms. King.
So much for her not being in on illegal operations.

Luckily, I was able to play on your professional jealousy of Mr. Kent’s lunching with Ms. King to muddy the waters.”
Lois:Linda is no rival of me on professional lines.

Lois put her hands on her hips, knowing full well who had turned her over to Detective Reed, and her initials were L.K.
Maybe Lex's middle name is Kreig. On another note, isn't Lois's goal to become LK? grumble she keeps distracting Clark from spending enough time with me.

“You heard Clark tonight… last night, trying to get me to acknowledge that Cat’s reporting has merits,” Lois mumbled.
He clearly is still a lunkhead.

She was too embarrassed to admit the truth. Cat Grant had seen through Clark’s disguise on day one.
Only because Clark rejected her. And so did Superman. The fact that two men could reject her just did not compute for Cat.

It still rankled Lois that it took a kiss from Superman himself nine months later to clear the fog from her eyes.
At least she gets kisses from Superman. That is more than Cat will ever get from him.

“And you know Clark, darlin’,” Perry said, patting her on the shoulder. “If that man could find goodness in Linda King, he could in just about anyone.”
clap

“Hey, now. You didn’t let yourself be sweet-talked into giving a ‘special contribution’ credit to someone who was working to destroy your best reporter’s career and your newspaper,” he said.
He gave Linda the special contribution line, how could he?

John Pack Lambert