John: hyper Ooooh. More comments!
Lois: drool nothing between me and Superman.
Oh, dear. /gazes at next morning's Met Star headline/ "Daily Planet Explodes Due to Overheated Passions: Story continued on Page 6. In other news, Superman Was Apparently Combustible When Set Ablaze".

Like at the White Orchid Ball. Oh, she means with him as Superman.
Since they are still dancing this dance. Yes.

Did he share Menken's claims with her?
CLARK: Hmmmm. [Linked Image] Look at the time.

Well, that is what has happened in the past. And her pursuing Lex does not make it seem likely things have changed.
LOIS: The *past*, but not since I found out the truth. Not since I fell in love with the lunkhead, right?

[John happy that] at least she knows it needs to happen.
Lois and Clark knowing they should talk and the [Linked Image] allowing it to happen are two different things entirely.

He should have been there hours ago. At her apartment.
CLARK: She *said* she'd be working on her taxes!

Lois:Well, if it has to blow, at least we get to be at ground zero.
CLARK: /sputtering/ How... How is this a positive?
LOIS: Exclusivity.

she admit she loves him.
She's admitted this before.

Clark:Wait, we are you so excited, I thought you wanted her to love me.

Reader:Clark you do fly.

Clark:She doesn't know that yet.

Reader:Um, well ....
I think :rolleyes: was missing from the Reader's last line of dialogue. laugh

Maybe this could be the story that wins her the Pulitzer. At least her next Kerth.
So, she should drop her investigation into Lex having Kryptonite and work on this instead?

Hope that this mention of lead by Clark keeps us from having to suffer through snide comments about lead-lined robes.
CLARK: I would never... suggest... I like that Lois's clothing is transparent.
LOIS: My clothing isn't transparent!
CLARK: It isn't? [Linked Image]

[excited] now they are alone. And toegether. OK, they probably won't talk.
Just because Jimmy isn't right next to them, they aren't really alone. Lex is right there watching... okay, he's off with Arianna... but his cameras are right there recording... are you SURE you want them to talk, right there?

Seems a bit bold when he still has to find 3 more bombs. Still, I guess with weeks starting on Sunday, he is giving himself a long time.
CLARK: Last time I checked, a week has 7 days.

But she had the wrong organization in mind.
LOIS: Pah! Minor detail.

So much for her not being in on illegal operations.
LINDA: This isn't illegal. This happens all the time in the news business. Just ask LNN.

Lois: Linda is no rival of me on professional lines.
LINDA: We're both reporters.
LOIS: Oh, really. When did you start writing the news off your backside?

Lois put her hands on her hips, knowing full well who had turned her over to Detective Reed, and her initials were L.K.
Maybe Lex's middle name is Kreig. On another note, isn't Lois's goal to become LK? peep
LOIS: No! Why would I change my name?

Lois: grumble she keeps distracting Clark from spending enough time with me.
CAT: Me? Oh, please, girlfriend. You and I both know even with this crazy lifestyle choice you made in investigating Luthor, you still spend more time with Clark than I do.

“You heard Clark tonight… last night, trying to get me to acknowledge that Cat’s reporting has merits,” Lois mumbled.
JOHN: He clearly is still a lunkhead.
CLARK: I promised Cat I would defend her reporting abilities should they ever be questioned. And Cat being a good reporter, still doesn't imply that Lois is less of one.

Only because Clark rejected her. And so did Superman. The fact that two men could reject her just did not compute for Cat.
LOIS: Men rejected me all the time before I met Superman... Yet, I still didn't recognize him as Clark... you know, that didn't come out quite as I expected.

At least she gets kisses from Superman. That is more than Cat will ever get from him.
CAT: Yeah!
PHIL: What?
CAT: Uh... And I get kisses from you, honey. All's fair.

He gave Linda the special contribution line, how could he?
PERRY: She helped bring down Carpenter and save the Planet. How isn't that 'Special Contribution'?

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Also, won’t she get suspicious when she’s in bed with Lex and he’s lacking the gunshot scar?
JOHN: Since she won't ever be in bed with Lex this issue will not come up.
LEX: /checks calender/ But... but... I've already scheduled it!
MRS. COX: Oh, that was an error. It was supposed to read "Hex Lois Lane" not "Sex Lois Lane". My bad.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.