They CALLED it a 'dirty bomb' though.
/checks script/ Yeah, they called it ‘particularly dirty’. Funny thing, though, that’s not was a dirty bomb is. No, in the case of that nuke, it’s just a bomb that yields in an excessive amount of radioactive particles being sent out during the blast. It comes down to which fissionable material is used and how pure it is and stuff like that. The classic dirty bomb is just a bag full of radioactive material and some high explosives to distribute it over a couple of city blocks. Lots of potential for cancer, no mushroom cloud, rapid decline in real-estate value.

LEX: Potato, Potato. If I'm spying on someone else, totally legal. If someone is spying on me, totally chargeable offense.
He’s referring to the spying person then being tied behind a charging horse, huh?

Also, wouldn't that be called stealing?

Using that plot or taking Lex's Kryptonite?
Taking the Kryptonite.

LOIS: It's *MY* idea and I don't steal stories! /hmmmm. Guess that means EW won't be using my idea either. [Sad] I wonder what she's going to do instead./
Have Arianna steal the Kryptonite instead?

LEX: And *yes* that would be stealing.
LOIS: It would be removal of dangerous substance.
So, when Lex would take possession of a gun shipment or some neurotoxins from within Starlabs, that would also be totally fine?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.