Sorry for belated responses!

Anyway:

Classicalla:

Second, might I suggest that you add a little blurb from the previous chapter when you post new ones?
I'll keep that in mind.

How could she tell? Was his face red? Was his heart rate up? I don't think she could actually "see" high blood pressure.
I think she was looking at his heart. High blood pressure is when your blood moves through your heart and arteries at higher than normal pressure, whether due to stress or the narrowing of the passages in your arteries/heart. That's what she noticed, but that section is not in Clara's POV, so it's not explained.

How interesting that you chose a name so close to Lois' middle name - Joanne. It would be a hoot if you give Louis the middle name of Joseph.
Oh, lol, I can't take credit for that one. Superman/Clark Kent's middle name is traditionally either 'Jerome' or 'Joseph' depending on the continuity. Since I couldn't find a way to feminize 'Jerome', I went with 'Josephina.'

Someone once pointed out to me that I should put the end or some such at the end of a story, and I think it's a good idea.
I'll keep that in mind!

Thanks for all the lovely feedback! :33

bakasi:

Thank you! Thanks for taking the time to comment, and I'm glad you're enjoying it. laugh

KenJ:

Thanks for giving it a try! Glad you wound up liking it! ^0^

I only have one concern - the mask. If it is made of metal, how is she going to conceal it and yet have it handy?
It goes the same place as Clark's cape and boots. *MYSTIC HANDS*

Thanks again to everyone for commenting! laugh

~Pris
==================================
One time, I met Dean Cain. He picked me up and joked it wasn't too late for me to marry Superman. It was awesome.