I really like this story. I was glad to see Clara and Louis have dinner, although I have to admit I never expected Lucy to be their to, or Clara to make it. So they really did not go on a date.

It was good to see that Louis is totally enthralled with Superwomen. I was also glad he stuck up for that name. Supergirl is just plain demeaning to a women who is clearly in ther late-20s. I guess the issues is Superman is 3 sylables, and we cannot figure out how to do another name in 3 sylables other than Supergirl or Superchick. That would go over even less well. Superlady is not written as long, but still is 4 sylables. Really I think Superwomen totally works, and really do not think it is too long.

I guess Clara will have to move out soon, but I like her being at the Lane apartment.

I can't quite have as much sympathy for Louis' situation with Claudia as I always did for Lois with Claude. Still, it sounds like Clara does see Louis as the wronged party.

I like how Clara tried to make the break-away belieable. I guess Louis assuming he is better to carry Jimmy makes sense. I guess another plus with the Supermwoman costume is Clara will not have to deal with people assuming she is not very strong.

I guess her concession of carrying Louis on the side makes sense. I also like that you explained where Louis was while Clara lifted the space shuttle into orbit. That was always unclear in canon.

smile1 I can't wait for the next episode.

John Pack Lambert