Currently, caught up. Only had to postpone last Tuesday's posting. Oh, wait, I posted a new part last night. Now I have to write another part before Tuesaday. eek We're good. I'm already 4 pages done. laugh
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Thankfully, I found a new router with an idiot-proof installation guide, which makes IKEA directions seem... well, in Swedish.

LOIS: I don’t know. Those instructions here (Insert Tab A into Slot B, repeat until satisfied) seemed awfully easy to follow, too.
Yep, they were easy enough instructions that my hubby, who couldn't program a VCR (back when we programmed one), could have done it... not that I let him, mind you. I bought it and set it up before he came home. Kind of like daylight savings. I'm in charge of changing the clocks... or, well, he'd late for work.

CLARK: <confused>
LOIS: <rolleyes> Boyfriends. He should really take lessons from Lex. *He* can even do it all by himself, too.
CLARK: I am more than willing to let Luthor do it all by himself. I'd much rather do it with you.
LOIS: Awwww. Isn't he romantic?
CLARK: blush
LOIS: Okay, here are the instructions for my new coffee table. I'm going to make coffee, you know, to put on top.
CLARK: clap
CLARK: That's quite a shocker!

Hey, wait a second. It’s not like Lois isn’t spending 23 parts in a row just thinking about Clark in As the Cape Flaps.
[Linked Image] You did realize that this was a Gfic, right?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.