Darth Michael: Sorry about the lack of responding. I went camping this weekend and then returned home to no pages written for my new part and a dead router. dance And you say this like it's a bad thing.
CLARK: <<nods quickly>>

Yes, but before Clark, she had attracted lying sleazebags who hid their true self from her. Now, she… hmm…no…nothing’s changed really.
Exactly!

Umm…that would take care of his ardor. And likely absolve the need for protection for a day or two…
CLARK: Well, at least she wasn't mad.

NOR: See? New Krypton is a much more progressive society. We have slaves made up of lesser species to do the housework, the cooking, and taking care of the brood. Well, the wife still needs to be kept at home so she can bear the heir, and the spare, but she won’t have to work on pleasing her man. We’ve got that outsourced, too.
ZARA: Can you not see why I wanted to remain single?
CHING: dizzy

Oh dear. He’s…he’s…He’s got super senses and he noticed the shift in her… pheromone levels.
Possibly. evil

Oooooh! Her ex from college is in town Come to think of it, Lois does have a track record of being ‘friendly’ with people she works with and then getting her story stolen by them.
PAUL BENDER: I never stole her story!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.