Louis really wasn’t sure how he’d ended up ushering Little Miss Supermodel
He wonders why he brought a woman he thinks of as a "supermodel" to his apartment?

Sunshine into his apartment, but here he was, carrying her suitcase and her laptop,
Now she is just taking advantage of him.

Clara:Louis insisted on carrying them.

and telling her where the kitchen and bathroom were.
Clara:It would be more fun if he showed me to the later.

Clara lightly touched his arm, smiling up at him. She was a disconcerting mixture of mousy farm girl and scarlet siren,
This is a wonderful line.

“Oh, should I make myself scarce? I could totally be sleepwalking right now.”
Clara:Nah, Louis already pulled out of the passionate kiss, so there is no point anymore.

Louis rolled his eyes, not daring to look at Clara. “Lucy, this is a colleague from the Daily Planet, Clara Kent.
Lucy:Is that what you call the women you bring to bed now.

Oh, and you can tell me about the ball. You went, right? I mean, why else would you be dressed like that.
Clara:To seduce your brother.

“Your brother.”

An excited squeal drifted down the hallway.
Lucy: smile1 for overly specific denials.

From there, it was a quick flight to China.
Headline next day in the Shanghai Post:Floating women buys food at downtown restraunt.

And then Lou had insisted that she come home with him
See, he really does like you Clara.

Clara took it from him, feeling a spark of electricity where her fingers brushed his. “A Good Horse is Like a Member of the Family.”

Lou gave her a blank stare.
I'm surprised he did not say "you read Chinese?"

Clara gasped and started toward the man, but Lou held her back, pointing out the water on the floor. She hadn’t even considered the possibility of electrocution
That would be a fun reveal, Louis realizes Clara is not killed by the electricity.

“Yes, we should.” But Lou still didn’t let go of her. That was okay. Clara wasn’t ready to let go either.
dance more touching.

They held hands on the way to the payphone, during the call to the police, and all the way back to the crime scene, neither of them commenting on it.
dance hand holding.

As soon as Lou was asleep, Clara slipped out a window and flew high and fast.
Won't Luch notice her missing.

John Pack Lambert