After watching Lex’s presentation about the proposed Space Station Luthor,
So what do they think of this proposal? Is Clara ticked off that Luthor thought it would only be of interest to Louis?

all the way back to her hotel.
If she's staying where Clark stayed, that sounds like the wrong name, "hole in the wall" would be more accurate.

Since there seemed to be no way to change Lou’s mind, short of revealing her superpowers, Clara agreed.
That would be fun if she revealed her powers, but I guess it is a little early.

When she gave the address of her hotel, Lou stared at her.
Louis:You've been staying there. You're braver than I thought.

“By yourself?”
Clara:No with my big, buff boyfriend. Of course by myself.

Lou’s brow furrowed. “No, but the gangs having a turf war two blocks down the street might.”
Clara:Not unless they use kryptonite bullets.

Of course Clara does not know about kryptonite.

When she got out of the cab, Lou insisted on walking with her to her room, which would be sweet if she wasn’t so worried that he would get hurt.
It's not the going there that is scary, but his going back to the taxi all alone.

They made it to her door without incident, Clara unlocking the single deadbolt and Lou slipping inside the room uninvited, prowling around like he expected ninjas to be hiding behind the curtains.
Louis:Well, I did a story on out of town visitors being kidnapped from this very place, so yes, I think ninjas are likely.

He pointed to Clara’s suitcase, the battered old thing with her initials engraved on it.
This leads me to wonder if Clara has a middle name. Also, what would her kryptonian name be?

“Get your laptop and anything else you need. You’re coming home with me.”
clap

Clara’s mouth fell open.
Clara:I knew he liked me, maybe a little, but he already wants to take me to bed. This is a bit fast.

Seeming to realize what he’d just said, Lou looked away, clearing his throat.
Clara:Well, maybe that is not what he meant.

“Not like that,
Methinks he doth protest too much.

Farm Girl. It won’t just be us. My little sister Lucy lives with me.
On the rare occasions she is not out partying all night.

You can bunk with her until we find you a place to stay
Clara:So you want to wait until we are married to share a bed.

that isn’t going to end with me identifying your corpse.”
That will be easy to find. Since probably there is nowhere where Clara is in danger.

But Clara frowned.
Louis: wallbash She really thought I wanted to take her to bed, and now she is depressed about not doing it. I need to think out my wording first.

Staying with people would mean she had to be more careful of using her powers,
No more cooking breakfast with her eyes.

[Qyuote]and she had promised her parents she would fly out soon…[/Quote]

Clara:Mom, I can't come. I am staying with Louis.

Martha:Wonderful news. So when are you two getting married.

Clara:Mom, it's not like that.

Jonathan: So you want me to sit back and watch my daughter live in sin.

“I don’t know, Lou. I don’t want to impose on you or your sister.”
Lou:Well, if you put it that way, maybe you could stay in my room.

Clara: love

Lou:Ah, no, no, no. That is not what I meant. I will sleep on the sofa, and you can have my room.

Lou let out a gusty sigh. “Look, Kent, here’s the deal. I’m not leaving here tonight without you.
Clara:Oh goody. Just settle down then, I will even let you have your pick on which side of the bed you want.

Clara started to protest, terrified of what would happen if Lou tried to pick her up and discovered she weighed close to two hundred pounds,
Louis:Clara, what are you wearing, some sort of new, super-weight fabric?

And that was how Clara Kent found herself going home with Louis Lane.
Clara:Step one to becoming Mrs. Clara Lane is complete, now we must start on step two.

John Pack Lambert