Dr. McCorkle told Lois not to let Clark know that they were involved. Let him remember that on his own, or he might be offended by her assumption that he was in love with her when he had no memory of it.
So, best tell him they’re friends with benefits instead?

Maybe she could finally figure out who he really was at heart, by finding out who he was without any memories.
/points towards clone/

She could see the spark of recognition in his eyes. How much of the previous night did he recall? Deny. Deny. Deny.
clap
So, it’s “You’re going to marry me.” instead of “Will you marry me?”
CLARK: Lana! [Linked Image]

familiar means me, the Daily Planet, and his apartment,
Shouldn’t that be ‘her appartment’?

“Kent, I leave the decision up to you,” Henderson said. “Let me remind you that someone did try to kill you.”
CLARK: Yes, but I don’t remember telling Lois about my wife back home so she doesn’t have a reason to kill me.

Lois shot Henderson a scowl. She could win, and easily too, if she played dirty, but she cared more about Clark’s mental well-being than winning.
By telling him why she would rather not name their son ‘Baby’ even if it’s true?

That wasn’t to say, that if she thought she would lose, she wouldn’t pull out all the stops. The Clark she knew would never choose his safety with no memories over a little risk and a big payout.
clap

“If you can’t risk Mr. Doe here walking out on his own, why am I allowed to walk out on my own, or Inspector Henderson here?”
She could always plop herself into Clark’s lap?

“It’s hospital policy,” Camille said.
Is each new nurse incrementally more bitchier than the previous one?

If you don’t think Mr. Doe here is well enough to make it out of the hospital on his own two feet, why is he being allowed to be discharged?” Lois went on.
Insurance only pays for one night?

“You’re the woman from Mr. Doe’s picture,” Camille said, not going down without a fight. “His sister, wasn’t it? His older sister.”
evil

She merely shook her head, her eyes wide.
evil

She looked skeptically at his donuts. “Real food?”
CLAKR: Yeah. Say, wanna grab a burger and fries?

“You know what sounds really good? Chocolate!”
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.