John: Oooh! Another Long FDK. smile1

Somehow I don't see that being a problem here. He is already in love with her again.
Lois doesn't know that.

Maybe he will have less of the "wrong" tendencies that Lois has seen in Clark.
LOIS: I don't care if he's 'wrong' or 'right' I'm just happy to have Clark back.

Sounds like a good plan, in some ways.
LOIS: It's a better plan than saying 'you love me' and having him say, "I do? Why's that again?"

he recognizes her. ALthough that is probably just from her being in his room last night.
[Linked Image] or the drawing.

Possibly more than really happened.
clap

he remembers something.
CLARK: This pretty lady makes me feel real good. I don't want to let her go in case she disappears on me and doesn't do that again.

Lois:If you party every time I win you will be partying all the time.
evil okay.

CLARK: Will she remember this later on, after I remember and tell her I'm Superman and I've been lying to protect her?

LOIS: No. Rule #66:
Rule #66 - Ethics according to Lois: It is acceptable for her to x-ray your butt to check out your underwear. It is not acceptable for you to x-ray her butt to check out hers.
- Lois's rule of Double Standards.

Clark:Why would I chose anything except being with this lovely women who wants me to be with her.
LOIS: Oh! Oh! I know this one! Because even without your memories you're a lunkhead?

Clark:I like that Lois put herself at the top of the list of familiar.
LOIS: You'll soon remember that I like it on top!

She is just plain nasty, and obviously totally bad at judging ages, considering Clark is about 5 years older than Lois. Well, maybe. He has been in his current body for about 5 years more. Maybe. Well, if it was not for whatever the actual effects of time reverting is.
Camile's not a bad judge of ages, she's a good judge of what will tick Lois off.

CAMILE: Anyway, she started it.

Good he did not give her last name. Otherwise all the work to protect his identity would have ended up wasted.
Because there are at least 2 other "Loises" in the Metropolian city limits?

My first wonder was why she was grumbling that Clark was still so good. But I guess is is slightly annoying that he has not let an attempted murder effect his emotions more.
He's being annoyingly nice to other women.

He chose Lois. I am not surprised. Actually I was surprised he didn;t earlier.
CLARK: I was about to but Camile interrupted.

Luthor was defeated.
LEX: What is that silly Reader talking about? I've never been defeated!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.