“Well, then, you should know that Clark knows his left from his right. He’s still Clark. He’s just a little confused,” Lois defended him.
smile1 I love Lois' defense of Clark.

I do? Clark looked down at his hands. His left hand made an ‘L’ between his index and thumb. Hey, lookie there, he did know. He had no idea how he knew that, but he did.
smile1 I love these lines.

He meant something to her.
She might not have said they are more than just partners, but he can tell.

She merely shook her head, her eyes wide.
At first I was confused why she was so surprised. Yes, it is surprising he is eating donuts, but with no memory it shouldn't be. However then I remembered she probably vaguely remembers that Clark should like donuts. Without his memory Clark is acting more like he "should" act than he does with his memory.

“You know what sounds really good? Chocolate!”
Lois:Clark is so right without his memory. Although, if he likes chocolate too much it might be bad.

Cat held up a finger to Lois. “Would you excuse us for just a moment?” she asked, before taking Clark by the arm and leading him away.
I really do not get why Lois allowed Cat to take him away.

“We do?” he asked. He hated to sound so disbelieving of her, but he wasn’t attracted to her in the least.
clap I love Clark's lines. This is not making him trust Cat.

“No, honey, you’re going to be taking your shirt off,” she replied.
This sounds crazy. It might make sense at some levels, but it still sounds crazy.

Clark shrugged, wondering about her sudden change of topic. Did she think pushing him off the roof would get Superman to appear suddenly to save him?
It would fit with the other crazy things this crazy Cat woman has done.

“Uh… that’s about it… oh! I do have this strange rash on my right leg,” he said.
So is there still Kryptonite there?

The doors closed and Clark buried his face into his hand. He knew he should have gone to the press conference with Lois.
And we still do not know what is on his leg. Hmm, I am guessing there might be some Kryptonite there still.

John Pack Lambert